1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Priceless Love!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Star25, Aug 20, 2020.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

It is said, God resides in the heart and soul of small babies. The real world corrupts them, if they do not hold their guards.

Thyagarajan, iyerviji and Star25 like this.
  2. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@HariLakhera - True that ...when we are born we are pure and innocent, as we start growing up external influences starts to influence us... And to keep pace with the world we are forced to change even if we don't wish to...

Thyagarajan, HariLakhera and iyerviji like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@Star25

Re-Welcome to club of thread openers in IL.

Your re-entry with a such a poignant story would indeed make an instant appeal to all men and women. It deserves approbation and accolades and rightly our philosopher friend @Viswamitra nominated this post for best narration for current month.

2. After a long pause, a snippet depicting the possible invisible chemistry between a baba baby and a person other than mother. The snippet reveals a true bonding between the baby and you.

3. I heard anecdotes that unborn babies too get attached to some one serving the mother. That is how the bond between the child and the third person like grandma can be explained. Just born babies sense the safe and secureness in getting attached to by the tender touch, endearing voice and the body scents. Once that is decided by the baby, it conveys its approval only by his or her eyes.

4. My spouse was returning from office around evening when she was in her final trimester. The local electric train she was travelling stranded for long that halted for want of power in between stations for more than an hour.
    • She heard her unborn baby answering her nagging thoughts - by kicking its legs - during that formidable loneliness in a compartment that was vacant. She narrates this in link

Carry On But Never Hurry Or Worry

5. But then only few are bestowed with the knack of getting love and affection sharing from infant babies. They dive even from one to the waiting inviting hands of another persons of their liking. Some entice them with endearing words modulating their voice till they get the infant baby into their bosom. Few try with singing folksongs to lure the baby. Some even sing lullabies to get into good books of baba or baby.

6. It is said actor Kamala Hasan’s mom was listening to music and mythological stories and discourses in tape for hours on end. This being attributed asreason for his turning versatile in acting prowess and an actor phenomenon from a tender age.

7. When My boy just six months, he was left with his aunt for almost next six months. That was an exigency on account of my transfer then Bombay to New Delhi & managed to get transfer for my spouse too. When the boy after six months brought to us, he developed fever and cried non stop since his Chithi (Mother’s sister) left Delhi back to chennai. My boy was later turned somewhat normal holding all the wakeful hours a photo of Chithi in a silver frame.

8. When saint thirugyna sambandar as an infant cried for milk , Goddess Parvathi Devi came down to feed. The bond transcends distance.

9. The bight sparkling eyes and countenance of infant babies are made good use of in media promoting baby-wears. It has always tremendous appeal to mothers and would be mothers.

Thanks and Regards.

Star25 likes this.
  4. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Wow sir.. Thank you so much. I admire every detailed reply of yours for your patience.. And I love the way you write... And could see your love for writing... You are strong great source of inspiration sir... I loved all the instances you have mentioned about the love of the child and the bond between the child and the mother...

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:@Star25
    You are very generous with your appreciation of my feedbacks. I feel humbled. Thank you from bottom of my heart.
    2. I remember to have given a surprise reply in your thread: ( it must have been a time when you felt some lows)

• Hi friends,

If we were to melt gods heart one day by way of utmost devotion and if he appears in our dream, and ask for a boon, what would that be?

If he started this from me, I would ask him for salvation. I would plead him to put an end to my sufferings ,whatever remaining, in this birth itself and not give me another life on this earth, ever again. At the same time to fulfill my most wanted desires (since if we have any unfulfilled ones we are bound to be born again to get that longing to be satiated.)

Would like to know yours too...
      :hello:Simple sister.
      The moment my tapas distracted by the apparition of God, subject to my tongue not tied
      I WOULD ASK HIM EITHER DELIGATE ALL HIS POWERS TO ME or alternatively if HE prefers
      He should convert me into God or Godess.
      This boon, if and when granted, all my present future would always remain bright resplendent and......
      Regards.
      GOD BLESS US all always.

• Wow ..very different thought :clap2: thank you

• Wow ..very different thought :clap2: thank you sir :)
      :hello:I reciprocate . If you can enjoy a monument for its symmetry so do you love unanticipated surprise answers!
      Regards.

Star25 likes this.
  6. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Thyagarajan - Oh Thank you so much sir...
    @Thyagarajan - Sir first of all a big thanks to you for nominating my post... What more can I ask for when I get nominated by such great writers like you... Feeling so blessed sir... I am at loss of words to express my gratitude... But you are giving me the credit for my generosity in appreciating you. See the generosity and the big heart you have. It's your content in any article you write that is simply superb ,sometimes I Dont even know how to appreciate more... It's that good... I admire the flow of your thoughts, the choice of words , the patience you have in creating the content and typing them without any typos and the thought of replying to every message is truly out of the world sir.. I tell this from the bottom of my heart... You deserve every appreciation. And thank you so much sir for following me so closely, I am really touched and honoured that you even thoughtfully remembered and brought up my previous post too.. That was a big surprise for me in this post... Thanks seems to be a small word in front of you.. My biggest gratitude for you sir .....thank you thank you thank you

7. Thyagarajan

:hello:@star25
    Ref #16. Pleasure is mine.

Upon reviewing old threads, I stopped by here and found your re response remain u acknowledged.

I read your joy in the thread that announced the win of this post best for the extant month.

Trust baby & you are doing fine. You remain MIA but it is understandable but do visit & contribute in IL as and when you can.

REGARDS.