1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the Pretty Dentist

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

The Pretty Dentist

I have inherited bad teeth from my mother's Genes.She has teeth problems since long,and me too.By age 10, most of my teeth had silver fillings (Root Canal was nonexistant then),and a few Gold bridges and caps to boot.so when i smile, u can see Dentistry at its very best.i must be a dentist's delight.

In Jaipur i had a good Doctor who was reasonable and not much of a rush with him.I was his patient for a Quarter of a Century.Suddenly he starts the business of bracing the teeth of teenage girls,who are about to be getting married soon,as their parents want them to be perfect looking,teeth included, before they are shown to the prospective grooms,and sent to the gyms to lose their puppy fat and put on a diet,its another matter that after marriage in Rajasthan, they become obese with the Asli Ghee diet that most marwaris eat.

Now this dentist, i see renovation going on in his home,as he operates from home,adding a floor,and marbles and I know that my time is up with this guy.He starts to charge more, and waiting time increases to at least 2 hours,and the treatment time shortens from an hour to 15 misn,because he has to accomodate many more patients.This increases the number of visits,and it is hell.Ask me,I have suffered more at the hands of dentists than anyone alive.

And i started to search for a new Dentist,a friends wife suggested this lady Dentist,staying close to her house,not much rush with her she said,and reasonable charges.Marta Kya Na Karta, and i took a chance to look her up .I was waiting for some trouble to start in my teeth to go visit her,and my teeth did not dissapoint me for long.

One day a tooth of mine started to pain,and I went to see this lady with the reference of the friend's wife.And she was a welcome change from the old haggard of the dentist.Pretty,nubile,married with a kid,around 30,she was a delight to watch.Her charges were half,and just having her face close to mine made me forget the pain and she did a damn good job.Soon my wife and daughters joined in,and all were pleased with the results.And the best part is she is free most of the time,so no waiting time.My wife has a sneeking feeling that i like her.My wife has to rub it in,as most women do, that she is just a few years elder to our daughter.What a thing to say.Sometimes i wonder i must remind her of the saying That silence is golden.Maybe she hasnt heard of it.

And now i wait anxiously for my teeth to start paining,so that i can have Darshan of her,but they are not cooperating with me.Kya Karoon.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Great .....

So, now I can come over ther for my dental touch ups.......:2thumbsup: .....

Veda

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Welcome to jaipur to the dentist.She knows how to take out teeth smootly.So if u have spare teeth to lose, she is the right person.Regards.kamal

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,
    Enjoyed the post. You are being 'naughty' to wait for your tooth to pain, just for the dentist's darshan? Welcome to Chennai then my dentist is also very pretty.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Janani,

I hope i am not being too naughty in my posts here at Indus.There are many ladies here, so i have to be careful of what i write.:-o

Well she is pretty, and if she reads my post, she will break all my teeth for sure.HAHA.

Regards.kamal

And yes i will try out yr pretty dentist too.HAHA.Regards.kamal