1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by eveninghour, Jun 20, 2010.

1. shruthipraveen

shruthipraveen Platinum IL'ite

2. shruthipraveen

am reading it now again & slowly trying to practice it. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. shruthipraveen

too diff to conc on one issue when there are too many issues that I want to change. sigh!

4. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Try working one by one on issues slowly and based on how things respond take it forward.

5. Mrudhani

Mrudhani Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the info about this nice book. very much thought provoking and something that can be used in practical life...I want to buy this book soon!!

6. shruthipraveen

give me the patience too, aspire!

7. shruthipraveen

can't seem to get the priorities right either!!!!!!!

8. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

Dear All,

Before reading this book "the power of subconscious mind", i had attended a workshop on subconscious mind for 2 days. Just prepare your mind to concentrate on the "PRESENT" always, and ofcourse learning mistakes from the past and preparing for the future is essential. But live the present always!! Girls, wake up, be happy, dress up like tomorrow never exists, and rejuvenate!!

Never let others take a toll on you. A ship sinks if it allows water to enter it, our mind has to have the control of not letting problems affect us. I know there are abundant things in life which makes us sad, but very few things in life, which makes us happy. I know for women, family is the world, but change the world, keep going!

The subconscious mind workshop had taught me to see everything from a positive attitude. First of all, focussing on mind, then removing negativity from our minds, and then concentrating on the positive is the keen things that were taught. If i wanted a Lambourghini, i had to imagine that i'm driving the car, feeling the seats and the luxury, the gentle cool a/c wave, the feel of the most sophisticated car, and every person watching you as you drive by, and everything that someone may feel inside such a luxury car. Slowly, ur subconscious mind will start working towards it, and no wonder, you would get it someday. But even a small negative feeling would disrupt it. Read the book, its worth the try!!

9. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

Hi Brb_Va,
    Could you tell us about the details of workshop that you attended so that it would be of a help to others too, for if its affordable for them, they can also attend and benefit.
    Thanks in advance.

Appu

10. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Quite an interesting thread. I have read books on similar subjects but would like to know from anyone who was able to utilize the power of the subconscious. I mean not in things like getting up early but higher things like finding a good job in a dwindling job market, ensuring marital bliss even when the behaviour of the spouse sucks, getting enough resources for buying a home, ensuring that you climb the ladder of success in office despite equally capable peers etc. Basically being able to work things out when the conditions are not conducive at all.

It is another thing to feed your subconscious with positive thoughts but what about the reality that your conscious mind sees. You might want to ride a ferrari and also force yourself to think that you are riding one each time you travel in your 5 year old sedan but what about the logic which your conscious mind provides you. The 10 logical reasons it will give you which will be enough to dash all your hopes of ever riding in your dream machine. I cannot seem to disconnect the two - positivity and logic.

Would love to know if anyone has achieved real success in taming the subconscious.....to make it do things which would not have happened otherwise. This is a very interesting topic.

love,
    kylie