1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by eveninghour, Jun 20, 2010.

1. shruthipraveen

shruthipraveen Platinum IL'ite

You are right, Gulaal about the waking up part, it has happened to me many times.

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yeah this is good...i have tried :)

3. shruthipraveen

It is very true that the sub-conscious never takes a joke and also one must never feed the sub conscious what one is not sure about- before my marriage, I used to tell my friends & cousins that I'm dreaming of a life with inlaws, being a dutiful , docile daughter-in-law etc. I had a particular guy and his parents in my mind when I said that but he was not the person I got married to- my sub conscious obeyed me and I now live with inlaws...........even though they are good ppl, I don't like this life and want to get out of it. SIGH SIGH SIGH!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. shruthipraveen

I want my husband to get another better job abroad or even in a metro, I want to start working or run a garment unit successfully and have a life of our own- with just us and the children. When will it ever happen????

1 person likes this.
  5. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Almost all attempts to influence physical reality start from a place of inner calm, where our thoughts, worries, expectations, and all the other aspects of “monkey mind” are released.

A meditative state of mind appears to be ideal for directing our energy and intentions out into the world.

When we experience inner calm by quieting the rush of our thoughts, we allow ourselves access to creative insight and intuitive knowing. You can try to align your conscious belief and subconscious belief during this state and with a focussed intention will help you to achieve what you want.

All the best!

6. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

I think i should read this book

7. shruthipraveen

Aspire, you are right- but I'm not able to keep a calm mind. Been depressed about this marriage right from the beginning. I've been meeting a psychiatrist of & on since 2006. I feel too dejected to even live sometimes. Why does God always ruin our plans & dreams?

8. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

While GOD does test us sometimes, I have found these are the times when it helps us to grow and become stronger.

Think of your kids (read from you others posts), they need you more than others. You need to be strong for their sake.

I am sure this will all pass if you just hang on.

9. shruthipraveen

Thanku for the support, Aspire. But this has been happening off & on for many yrs............too pessimistic to even visualise that life will change for the better. Sigh!

10. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Got reminded of this quote by Dolly Parton, "If you're feeling low, don't despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

1 person likes this.