1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The people who want to be inyour life, will always find a way

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 14, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

“Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: That we are here for the sake of others...for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day, I realize how much my outer and inner life is built upon the labors of people, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received.”
    Albert Einstein quotes

Mindi's fb saying about the bond of love like sisters between her and her sis in law made me write this snippet

To have a bond of love between two people you need not be sisters or brothers or children of the same parent. In life you meet so many people and so many become part of your life. There can always be a bond of love between a daughter and her sister in law whether it is her brother's wife or her husband's sister. They need not have the same parents but the love between them for a long time make them special for both and they have a bond of love between them.

A heart is a small place where many
    people can dwell.
    Want to visIt the place ?
    Here's my heart,
    open it and you'll see that you've got a big place in it.

I have also a bond of love between me and my sis in law. My husband has six sisters living and I have 3 sis in laws who have married my brothers. Among them me and my younger brother's wife are very close like sisters. She is not only by brother's wife but also my dh's niece. We share eveything and always keep in touch. In confide in her and she confides in me

If you touch & do not feel then its a desire,
    if you do not touch & you do not feel the its nothing
    but if you do not touch & feel its a LOVE.

The means to gain happiness is to throw out from oneself like a spider in all directions an adhesive web of love, and to catch in it all that comes
    Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy quotes

Any Person can make u realise how wonderful the world is !But only few will make u realise how wonderful u r in the world..!Care for those few.You don’t need someone to complete you . You just need someone to accept you completely. Life is too short, Never miss anything that makes you Happy !!!!!!The people who want to be in your life, will always find a way. They will make every effort, without excuses, or lies or broken promises.

My two granddaughters though they are adopted now after four years cant make out that they are not my daughters own children. Both the grand daughters are like their mothers when they were young. Its really God is really great and given us two lovely grand daughters.

Also special thanks to Jey and Malathy for this wonderful sight where I am lucky to have so many virtual daughters who always motivate me, encourage me and always with me and some are so close whom I have not seen also. Without seeing we are so close dont know how it will be when we see each other. Also this site has given me virtual brothers who are so caring and loving. Inever think this as a site but as a family where everyone is bonded with love

The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you,
    but to have another with whom you might share your completeness

—-

6 people like this.

2. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

QUOTE:
    My two granddaughters though they are adopted now after four years cant make out that they are not my daughters own children. Both the grand daughters are like their mothers when they were young. Its really God is really great and given us two lovely grand daughters.

Really Touching!God bless!

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

Thank you for your super fast fb Seethadear, you made my day by giving the first fb

4. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Instead of giving one line pls clarify so that vijima
    (she is an elderly person-means respectable!)get an idea about what you meant by your comment,my little brain couldn't digest and assimilate what is the relation btw your FB and the thread!

2 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

Seetha dear thank you for writing to Darshanam. I was also not happy with her one line and was feeling bad about it. But I did not want to hurt her feelings too though I understood that she has answered to the tittle saying people will find a way if we have money. We learn everything by experience. Might be she had different experience.,for my another thread also she replied different. She is still young I think to learn what life is.

6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear viji,

That is very true viji. However sometimes people do care about each other but not very impulsive to show their emotions in a particular fashion. It is better for us to feel good regardless of the efforts they are making to reach us.I know it is not easy for all of us but we could start thinking in that direction which would help us at some point of our life for sure.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  7. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Even i felt she is a bit Indifferent to your Thread,may be because of young blood!

1 person likes this.
  8. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Very nice and relevant post,Vijima,as always! I'm not able to say much as this is a topic very sensitive to me.I could never figure out why despite so many efforts some people do not open their hearts to me or respond to me.Sometimes that makes me back off with other people who may actually appreciate my efforts! Thanks for making me say it aloud here! I hope that I can will find a way to be in their lives as I also wish that someone will find a way to be in my life!!

3 people like this.
  9. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Speak a good word or remain silent.

1 person likes this.
  10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A beautiful post oozing with the warmth of your loving heart dear Viji aunty.....:)
    I too wish to meet you ,sometime and imagining itself is so nice......Hope it happens for real some day.....:)

3 people like this.