1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Night And The Stars - A Journey Towards The Dark

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Dec 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much maa :)
    Very happy to see your comment here :)

2. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Dots have been laid on the canvas, in due course you will connect them to form a beautiful picture.:icon_writing:
    Nice narration

periamma and IniyaaSri like this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Thats a huge compliment!
    Thanks dear. Hope you are doing great:blush::blush:
    Let me know your thoughts on future episode too :blush::blush::blush:

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 8:

The three girls turned at once and saw a small girl who would have been hardly 10 years old. She was peeping out from the window and was waving her hands at them.

Before the girls could react, the car vanished in the traffic.

“Heyyyyyy!!! Lekha….!!! See how many fans for you!!” saying this Sandhya shaked her shoulders.

It was Lekha who was cladded in a plain baby pink salwar.

Lekha is not a tall ravishing beauty. Not a size zero diva. But her fair beautiful round face is much more attractive than anything else. The soft smooth skin reflected her charm. Her calmness enhanced her beauty still more..

Her thick wavy hair will be mostly plaited into a braid. A small gold ring in her ears poured in some cuteness to the beauty.

“Miss. Beauty Queen!!!” – Rathna laughed.

“Hey keep quiet girls!!!” – Lekha blushed.

“Hey! Lekha….” – Sandhya and Rathna were teasing Lekha all the way to railway station. And Lekha really had a tough time in managing both the girls. Many has told her that she looks beautiful. In fact she even had a fan club in her previous company where she worked. She knew guys were behind her. She knew many were looking for chance to engage a conversation with her. But she was same. Nothing changed her. She never bothered about all those. She was calm, modest and a quiet girl.

She sticked to the same dressing style which only consisted of Salwar suits, the same braided hair, the same cute gold ring in her ears. A small dot in between her eyebrows and yes nothing changed in her.

Many have admired her beauty and calmness, infact few has told her directly... but this incident that happened today was new to her. Shouting "You are beautiful" in front of everyone was completely new to her. She got slightly nervous. But the nervousness was taken away by Rathna's and Sandhya's teasing.

They reached the railway station chuckling and giggling.

“Hey by the way still can’t believe that small girl shouted like that na” – Rathna looked at Sandhya.

“Hey may be there was a guy inside the car, who asked to convey this to us?” – Sandhya looked at Lekha naughtily.

“Oh God!!! You girls won’t stop?!” – Lekha’s chubby cheeks were coated with shyness as she smiled.

Lekha exclaimed “Hey my train has come! Bye girls! See you tomorrow! 8.00 clock train!” – saying this she ran towards the other platform.

“Bye dear” – Rathna and Sandhya waved her hands and turned as they heard their train coming.

“Wow!!! The train is empty today!!” – Rathna jumped lightly

“Don’t jump girl! Don’t showcase your monkey activities in the railway station. Seal that within office” – Sandhya laughed.

“Idiot!! Get lost!” – Rathna jumped inside the train and cautiously reserved a seat for Sandhya with her hand bag.

“Hey come come!! Come fast idiot” – she waved her hand to Sandhya.

Both sat together and relaxed.

“Hey this weekend we will plan for that movie?” – Rathna

“Don’t you know? Am always in! Wherever it is… Whatever it is! Sandhya always in” – saying this she raised her invisible collar.

“That’s a good girl!!!” – Rathna took her phone

“Gonna ask Lekha is it?” – Sandhya

“Yeah” – Before Rathna continued, Sandhya said “See!! She will say some or the other reason for not coming”

Rathna laughed as she saw her mobile.

“What?” – Sandhya looked at her face

“You are a genius darling!!! You are right! Lekha says she is not coming for the movie. Seems some relative is coming home.”

“She will never change” – Sandhya said with disappointment

“Don’t worry! Bringing her to the movie is my responsibility” – Rathna patted her shoulders.

“hmmm good if you bring her. I don’t want to leave her and go for the movie” saying this Sandhya took her mobile and blushed at once as she opened a text message.

“Special message huh?!!!" – Rathna winked at her

curiousgals78, Deepu04, ritz1 and 2 others like this.
  5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice episodes, waiting to see who is who...trying to stop myself from guessing dear...btw did you finish writing your exam?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata dear!!! your comments are boosting admist the dullness in the story section.
    Am encouraging myself to continue writing seeing your comments....
    And regarding Exam, thats a sad story:pensive:.
    Will tell you in private, Else the moderators might warn us to refrain from discussing personal things :tonguewink::grin:
    By the way, your memory power is :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Lata6 likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 9:

Coming out of her thoughts instantly, Sandhya tried to manage “No No! Nothing of that sort!”.

“This shirt is nice na?” – Sandhya shows her phone.

“Yeah! Nice one!” – Rathna smiles

“Ram is buying for my brother” – Sandhya smiles with shy

“Hey Wow! Nice! He is in Delhi na now? I forgot that he has gone for tour” – Rathna continued

“Nice dear! Ram buying things for your brother. That too now itself….Lucky girl” – Rathna smiles

Sandhya replies with a smile.

“But you dnt tell me what he has got for his special lady?” – Rathna said in a teasing tone.

Sandhya slides to the other image and shows her phone to Rathna.

“Hey!!!! Mindblowing!!! Such a wonderful designer saree” – Rathna exclaims.

“He bought for me from Surat” – Sandhya smiles

“This seems to be very expensive!!! Great he is” – Rathna says seeing the saree.

Sandhya smiles.

“Hey my station has come!! Bye!!! Sandhya rushes down the crowd and waves her hand from the window.

“Bye” – Rathna smiles.

Rathna takes her phone and keeps swiping the high quality images from her Apple Phone.

She rested her head on the window and stretched her leg slightly.

Though she was tired after a tiring day at office, she can manage to look good with a slight touch up.

Rathna was silm, wheat brownish skin tone. The designer kurta hugging her sleek body, her well-manicured nails, a heavy long earring, her branded watch …. said much about her.

Her phone beeped. Her face changed after reading that text message.

“Be early tomorrow. Make sure you are in office at 8. Have a meeting.”

The text was from her manager.

Oh God! Why is he doing this to me always!!! Good if that new girl joins soon. Am managing everything on behalf of her!!!!” frustrated Rathna plugged in her ear plugs.

“Maa!!! Where is my lunch box?!!!” – Jaanu yelled

“Here it is” – Chithra was packing.

“Fast Fast fast!!!” Jaanu was excited about her first day .

She got ready and kicked her scooter hard and her dad helped her in starting her scooter.

“Bye dad” Jaanu waved her hand and started to office

ritz1, periamma and Deepu04 like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Episode 10:

Rathna came out of the meeting room and saw someone sitting near her desk. She walked towards her desk trying to look who is sitting over there.

“Hi! Am Jaanvi” – Jaanu gave her hands as Rathna tried to pull her chair to sit.

“Hello! Am Rathna” – she replied with a warm smile.

“I have been asked to sit beside you for a few days till my training gets over” – Jaanu

“Oh okay!” Rathna pulled her chair and sat.

There was silence and Jaanu was staring at Rathna’s monitor. After some time, slowly Jaanu started “How many years you have been working here?”

“Years?!!! Just three months!! – Rathna smiled

“Really?! Hmmm. My joining was actually 10 days back. I couldn’t make it. Else would have joined early” – Jaanu said softly

“Oh okay! By the way welcome to the company” – Rathna smiled.

It was break time.

“Would you like to join us for tea?” – Rathna asked seeing Lekha and Sandhya were waiting for her.

“Ahh….Its okay. Am not coming. You guys carry on” – Jaanu said and opened her notepad.

She felt lonely in her new company. Her college bestie Chaaru and other college mates kept flashing in her mind. She called chaaru but she was busy and couldn’t attend her call.

Days passed and slowly Jaanu starts spending her office break time with Rathna and her friends.

Gradually they were getting close and Jaanu started to forget her college friends. All the weekends she spent with these girls.

“Okay girls! Bye its time. Am leaving” – Jaanu

“Hey!!! It will be fun if you come with us train.” – Sandhya pulled Jaanu’s hand.

“Sorry Sandy!!! I am used to driving. I have infact travelled in public transport just twice or thrice.” Before Jaanu finished Rathna interrupted “Whats that Sandy?”

“The stylish version of Sandhya!!!” – Jaanu winked

“Idiot!!” – Rathna pinched her and smiled

“Ok Ok!!! Am getting late! Bye” – Jaanu took her helmet and went towards the escalator.

“Hey shall we guys start?” – Lekha came near Sandhya’s desk and Rathna was already waiting for Sandhya.

“5 more minutes! Will just finish this” – Sandhya typed fast.

Rathna and Lekha were waiting for her staring at her monitor.

“Sandhya!!! One minute please” they turned hearing that voice.

“what man?!!!” – Sandhya asked him as she typed.

“Why dnt you attend my call yesterday?” – he asked

"Are you mad?!! Why did you call me at 11? My mom was scolding me Zaheer!!! Just because of you. Tell me why did you call?" - Sandhya asked without turning her head from her monitor.

“Because I felt like talking to you Sandhya” – he said seriously

Rathna was chuckling and Lekha was pinching her to be quiet.

Sandhya was feeling uncomfortable with the situation and tried to pretend casual

“Hey you are mad!!! Go! I need to start now. Bye” saying this she turned off her system and took her bag.

Zaheer stood at the same place and kept seeing Sandhya swiping out her access card.

Don’t know why he always liked her. Liked everything about Sandhya. Though they were good friends, Zaheer liked her more than that.

Don’t know why its like that. May be because she always looked elegant in simple cotton salwars.? Her friendly talks, or may be because Sandhya was very social…. He liked everything about her….

So whats with him madam?!!! Rathna pulled Sandhya’s hand and giggled.

Sandhya was slightly feeling nervous. She turned her head and looked towards Zaheer.

He was still staring at her....

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    ritz1, periamma and Deepu04 like this.
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Oh dear, you are like me, can't hold anything for long and even posting. But I am very glad to
    Read these two episodes. Nice updates. I guess story is starting now, what genre is it? Looking at the title, looks like thriller to me...you are very good at writing anything, whatever story you are writing, I am
    Able to relate to the characters one way or the other.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Hey Lata darling!!! Yeah :grin: posted two episodes as its weekend:grimacing:
    Genre:thinking: am thinking...Will let you know once I proceed with further more episodes...
    Really?!!! You are able to relate to the characters? wow!!! :thumbup:
    Happy Weekend in advance:grinning:

cravingforhlove likes this.