1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Night And The Stars - A Journey Towards The Dark

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Dec 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

omg :tonguewink:
    Am happy that all others are slowing becoming active along with me:smile::smile::smile:

2. IniyaaSri

:thinking: Guess he should be fine :thumbsup::tonguewink:
    Anyways, we will being knowing tomorrow :grimacing:

3. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

omg! What happened??? Is the story going to start its journey towards the dark?? Hope the father is fine....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Lets wait and watch :tonguewink:

5. IniyaaSri

Episode 7:

“What happened ma” – Jaanu asked with panic.

“Grand pa passed away” – Chithra cried. May be the first time in front of her kids.

Jaanu did not know how to console her mother. She has always seen her mother as a strong women who considers crying as a weakness. Though her life had turned upside down after marriage, she never showed herself as a weak person in front of anyone. She maintained the same style and the same attitude no matter what life threw on her. Kindness, Compassion, kind words everything were there with her. But she has kept all those safe under her guts, attitude and Wisdom. May be she thought the world doesn't respect weak people.

Even when her husband did not allow her to work she dnt cry that too being a degree holder in those days. Chithra was well educated, wise, skillful, a women of guts, attitude and of royal blood.

Moreover she was not an emotional person at all. She always stood like an iron pillar. It was different for Jaanu to see her mother shedding tears. That’s the first time she is seeing her like that.

Chithra was very close to her father and she couldn’t digest that he is no more. Though she is not a small kid but a mother of two grown up kids, it doesn’t mean that she should act in a matured way.

For her, it was the same father who use to play with her every day when she was a child. That same man who spent his entire life working for the comfort of his kids. After all, dads are always same for the daughters no matter what age they are in. The special men in their lives forever.

Wiping her tears at once, Chithra tried to manage in front of her kids.

“We will start early morning tomorrow. Is it okay?” – Chithra looked at her husband.

“Okay. I will go and check whether I can make any reservations now” saying this he left.

“Jaanu! Pack things. We will be back after 10 days” – Chithra wiped her tears

“10 days?!!! But the joining date is…” – Jaanu was confused

“Talk to that company and ask whether you can join few days later as its emergency here. Explain them” – Chithra took her suitcase from the loft.

“Okay. Will call them tomorrow and talk” – Jaanu started packing and her brother was already ready with his luggage.

“That Idiotic Manager is doing too much” Rathna came out of the office fiddling with her bag.

Lekha and Sandhya were waiting for her.

“Hey what happened?!!” “You submitted the reports?” – Sandhya asked.

“Yeah! He is giving me too much of work and expecting me to complete everything on time. In fact this is not at all my work” – Rathna fumed.

“Cool Cool!!! We came out of the office now! No more tensions” – Lekha patted her shoulders.

“Hmmm!!!” – Rathna smiled trying to vent.

All three started walking on the road towards the railway station.

“Hey shall we have some pani puris?” – Rathna asked the others.

“But I thought you are upset because of our manager?” – Sandhya tried to tease.

“Yes. That’s why I need to have a good time now” saying this Rathna pulled Lekha and Sandhya into a different direction.

All three reached the chat shop.

“What do you want both of you?” - Rathna started taking orders.

“To start with, one paav bhaji for me” – Sandhya raised her hands

“One samosa is enough for me” – Lekha

“Hey!!! Just one samosa?!!!” - Rathna and Sandhya looked at Lekha

“Yeah enough!!! I need to have dinner na?” – Lekha smiled calmly.

“Even we need to dine!” – Sandhya looked her with playful anger

“She is always like this! Leave her!!! See there! Hot jilebis have come! Let’s rock” – Rathna and Sandhya gave a hi-fi to each other and winked.

Lekha smiled calmly seeing the girls.

All three were having good time. Dumping pani puris inside the mouth, before swallowing the pani puris, their fingers were ready to dump the hot jilebis into the mouth. Sandhya and Rathna enjoyed various snacks and Lekha was eating that one samosa for the whole time.

All three were satisfied with the snacks and started walking away from the shop. The road was such a busy one. It had many Cake cafes, Chat shops, Juice corners, sweet shops and many many small shops. The two wheelers had their own rules to drive. The auto men considered it as their own road to drive and cars were always there to compete with them. No matter what, the girls had fun by all means.

All of a sudden they heard a voice of a small girl from a car.

“Heyyyyy pink Chudidhaaaaar!!! You look very beautiful!”

All three turned their heads towards that car in that crowded road.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Deepu04 and ritz1 like this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Who is this lekha sandhya and ratna?
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

We will know this soon dear...
    Bear with me :grin: Just the introduction!.
    Everything will get connected :thumbsup:

8. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

Such a punctuality.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Nowadays whenever v log in IL v r sure their is a post from Iniya..

meepre and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Ha ha ha!!! :grinning::grinning::smile:

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniyasri welcome back.very nice story.

IniyaaSri likes this.