1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Night And The Stars - A Journey Towards The Dark

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Dec 8, 2016.

1. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Welcome back Iniyaa dear, as usual wonderful start dan waiting for more. Keep it up :) :) :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey Thank you so much dear!!! :) :) :)

3. IniyaaSri

Episode 3:

Jaanu fixed the laptop and it started functioning.

Jaanu’s brother sighed with relief and Jaanu gave him an angry stare.

“Here after if you touch my laptop, that’s it” she terrified him with her eyes.

“Enough! Both come for dinner” – Chitra called her kids.

“Jaanu. Don’t take advantage just because he is soft hearted” – Chitra said and it fell on deaf ears.

Jaanu had her dinner and went to her room and had a peaceful sleep.

Next day she woke up and her dad gave her the scooty keys saying “Full tank”. Jaanu was very happy that her dad kept everything ready and she started to her college.

She entered her class and saw Chaaru sitting with a dull face.

“what happened Chaaru” – Jaanu asked as she kept her bag on the desk.

“Fought with Mano yesterday” – Charu

“hmmmm. Again?!! You guys keep fighting often and I don’t know why the hell do you people love” – Jaanu sighed

“You wont understand all these.” – Charu removed her gold chain from her neck.

“Hey!!! Why are you removing?!!” – Jaanu was slightly shocked

“Going to sell this. Got to pay fees for Mano. 6th Semester” – Charu

“What?!! Last year you bought him a bike and this year you are paying his engineering fees. Whats this?” – Jaanu

“You know na. He is from a poor family. He is struggling to pay his fees. That’s why” – Chaaru wrapped that chain in a paper.

“What will you tell your parents then?!!” – Jaanu asked curiously

“Simple! Will tell them I lost the chain” – Chaaru shrugged her shoulders.

Jaaanu kept seeing Chaaru and Chaaru kept that gold chain safely in her bag.

Charu and Mano were school mates and their relationship is more than 4 years and it was quiet strong as well.

Days kept moving and it was time for Culturals. Since Jaanu and Chaaru were good dancers, they took part in the dance competition and were eagerly waiting for results.

Both were biting their nails as the results are to be announced. The college staff came forward taking a wireless mike near her lips. Her lips parted and said “The winner is Jaanvi and team”

Jaanu jumped in joy and Chaaru hugged her and lifted her to show their victory and happiness.

4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

So good to see you back with a bang. Even I was not coming regularly to IL, now there is a reason. Hope you are doing great!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Hey Lata dear!!!!

Very happy to see your comment here!!! :) :) :)
    Am doing good. hope you are good too!!!

6. Madhumurali

Madhumurali New IL'ite

superb Iniya...loved the story

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Hey Thank you so much!!! :) :) :)
    Happy that you liked :)
    Hope you are doing good! :blush:

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Iniyaaaaaa
    You are back........ Happeee..................
    Evalo naal enga poiranthama.....
    Story is good.... Eagerly awaiting for next parts....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Hey Aarthi dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Was held up with personal things. Thats why couldn't be active here.
    Happy weekend!!! :blush:

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 4:

Days kept moving and finally the awesome, amazing, wonderful college life came to an end. Though it was awesome, amazing and wonderful, no word could match the happiness of college life. Everyone was in tears. All the stupid memories came in front of their eyes. They realized how silly their fights were….how reason-less they have been..

No use in realizing everything. Because already everything was over and everyone were trying to be happy remembering the beautiful moments the college life showered on them. But the sadness of departing from everyone took away all their happiness and many wept seeing their besties.

Jaanu was sitting quietly and Chaaru kept her palm on her shoulders fearing Jaanu might be crying.

Jaanu turned her head and saw Chaaru. Neither she cried nor Charu cried. Jaanu got up and saw chaaru.

Both hugged each other and chased away their tears to be inside their limits. Their eyes were tearless . May be because they knew they both will be always in touch.

The day got over. The day was filled with sob, painful tears, affectionate hugs, encouraging speeches from their teachers, first time everyone got a soft corner on the teachers they hated the most.

Everyone felt “May be they were too good, its just that we dnt understand them?” Anyway no use again. Everything was over and everyone left their college. Their college? Not anymore. Everyone left the college with heavy heart.

Jaanu drove her scooter. Her red saree pallu was trying to dance to the tunes of air but before that she tucked it in her hip.

Many images, scenes, incidents kept flashing in Jaanu’s mind. After few minutes, she saw herself standing in front of her house.

She parked her scooty and went inside quietly. She had milk and went inside her room.

She lied on the bed and kept staring at the wall.

“What is life outside my college?!!”

“I am getting to the next phase of life. What is waiting for me?”

“Will I get a job?!!”

“I don’t even know what kind of job I have to do”

“How will my office be…”

“What sort of feeling is this?”

“Am I afraid about the outside world or?”

“Everyone feels the same?!!”

“Everyone will have to face the world right?”

“How will I be without my friends….”

When she asked this question, two drops of tears peeped out from both her eyes and she ran into her bathroom and turned on the tap.

She wept heavily without even knowing the proper reason for her cry. She cried again and again. But she did not know why she cried. But she felt relieved after crying.

No one has seen her crying till now. Even Chithra. Jaanu has never cried in front of others. She considered it as a weakness to cry in front of people. So she always made sure that she has a strong image in front of people. She slept as such and next day her mobile rang.