1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

The movie spot( do's and dont's)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by yams, May 8, 2010.

1. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Inspite of the warning I watched Sura today :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang because my DH was absolutely bent on seeing this....:rant
    I was so angry at him to make me watch this movie.:rant
    Can someone tell me what is Tamanna doing in this movie - Just like other vijay heronies.. disappears in the movie and suddenly shows up. This is just an indication that another song is on its way and we should be ready to fast-forward..

Vijay..plsss..plssss...once you finish a movie do screen it once and watch it. And pls tell us truthfully if you were able to sit through this torture fully..:spin

And I am thinking wht punishment I should give my DH for putting me through this torture :rant

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Naan oru tamil magazine paarthen. Vijay and MGR comparison irundhadu. Avanoda adhuta padum Kavalkaranu solaraanga.

Naanum Sura paarka aarambichen. As soon as Tamana jumps into the water and comes out and picks a puppy, I simply stopped watching further.

The last movie I'd have watched is Ghilli. Recenta paarta padatila Angadi Theru is good. I did not like Paiya too.

Vijay MGR maadri oru mass appeal gather panaraan. Avan cinemala oru dialogue oru vaati naan pesina antha pecha naane keka maaten-nu. Maybe he follows the same. Oru vaati naan nadicha naane yen padatha paaka maaten-nu. :rotfl

3. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

hi yams,

i had watched and would watch poove unakkaga, kadhalukku mariyathai , pudhu vasantham a lot of times.

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yams,
    You have decided to bring out the thoughts of movie fans here !!:)I am a fan of Kamal so except " Aalavandhan ( a lousy movie ) I would like to watch all his movies umpteen times particularly " Nayagan, Salangai oli, Simla special >
    Oh God !!! started watching Sura:bangcomp:soon I started doing this !!!
    So many to share !!!
    with love
    pad

5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

I like watching Mouna Raagam, Salangai Oli, Simla Special, Ninaithale Innikum, Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya, Thillu Mullu apparum oru endless list of movies.

Uyire Unakaga is again one of my favorites.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  6. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

My favorite films are, kannathil muthamittal, kanda naal mudhal, mozhi, Eeram Gilli, Sathi leelavathi and much more.

Pidikaadha movies:

All vijay movies

My husband is a theevira fan vijay movies. So, we watched sura a few days back. Appa.... Ezhundhu odi poi avan mandaila oru kuttu vechutu varalam pola irundhuchu. I was so angry till the movie ends. DH nalla vanginar aparam. One whole day, I was torturing him by polambifying.

I liked his old movies such as Badri, Gilli and friends. But recent movies are aniyaayam. Ukaarave mudiyala.

Venam, vittudu, azhudhuduven nelamai than..:bonk

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

better ask him to watch the movie once again seperately!!
    but isn't that a very tortureable punishment???:bonk:bonk:bonk

8. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

even i did not like paiya! a 2 and half hour advertisement for that car i hope!!
    appa konjam yaaraavadhu namma karthickkukku face reaction na ennanu solli kudunga pa!!

a nice night time a beautiful girl on side (that to loving one) chillunu kaaththu azhagaana nila indha atmosphereku avaruku reaction moojula kadavulae kadavulae!:bang:bang
    avanga anna kittayaachum ozhunga tution poyirukalaam~!

9. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thank you for reminding that wonderful movie dear!
    pudhu vasandham is one of my favorites! friendshipa azhaga sonna oru sooper padam!!
    :thumbsup

10. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

dear padmini!
    i dom't like watching kamal films much that to older ones!
    not avoiding his films but some are my favorites!
    vasool raja,sadhi leelavadhi, and such type of comedy based stories by him!
    even recently dasavadharam was too good!
    :thumbsup