The Mothers Day

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by srsjyothi, Aug 12, 2007.

1. srsjyothi

srsjyothi New IL'ite

Three rich brothers each wanted to do something special for their elderly mother on Mother's Day. The first brother bought her a huge house. The second brother gave her a limousine, with a driver. The third brother remembered that his mother used to love to read the Bible, but couldn't see well anymore, so he got her a specially trained parrot that could recite any verse from the Bible on demand.
    Soon, the brothers received thank-you notes from their mother. The first son's note said, "The house you bought me is much too big! I only live in a small part of it, but I have to clean the whole thing!" The second son got a note that said, "I rarely leave the house anymore, so I hardly use the limo you gave me. And when I do use it, the driver is so rude!" The third son's note said, "My darling baby boy, you know just what your mother loves! The chicken was delicious!"

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hahahahahaahahha:rotfl :lol: good valuable one pl do send the gift with a person for the older lot to realise what they have received, but still pavam valuable parrot went into her stomach...sunkan