1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Modi Thoroor Spat/Strip Clubs/Twing

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Panza,

Yes a gin and lime,. or some chilled beer,is always welcome eh ! But dont drink too much, for then u will become like the above exaple.:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Among the politicians, ST was one guy i used to love.Handsome,educated, and moneyed.

But now i come to know, thans to his spat with Modi, that he is married twice, and going to marry a thrid time, stayed fora few months in a 5 star, did not want to travel economy class, considers it cattle class, and now helping his girlfriend to make 70 crores eh ! Now i find he is like the res t of thje otehjrs.

Waht a love for a woman can make u do eh ! This confirms my views, that most politicians are crap, barring maybe a MMS, and a few more maybe.

You mean Pamella does not have money even for clothes? That the tax men took away her clothes money too.:biglaughNew one for me eh !

The ryhme was good , nahin.HAHA

Thanks for the lovely FB.

REgards

kamal

3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Looks like an experience.. I am a teetotaler.

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

Modi has brought the IT on himself and onST, this is what they call, apne pair pe khuladi mar di.:biglaugh

Yes theere is a lot of dirt in IPL, with so many rumours floating around, there cannot be smoke without fire.Sad

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Panza,

Good u are a teetotaler, for u must have saved the liquor money, unlike me, who has spent so much on it.:biglaughHAHA

REgards

kamal

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    Sorry for my late entry. Abig " Thank you" for bringing to everyone's attention the dirty politics. But what happened finally ?
    Union Minister Shashi Tharoor lost his job because of the controversy over the Kochi IPL franchisee. Next, IPL commissioner Lalit Modi may be in the firing line.

The top brass of the BCCI plans to crack down on Modi. Sources say president Shashank Manohar and secretary N Srinivasan are planning to move a resolution against him at the next BCCI meeting on May 2. The resolution could either reduce Modi's powers in the IPL, or remove him from it altogether.

Government sources say the Revenue Secretary and Enforcement Directorate will be briefing Income Tax officials on Monday on how to speed up the probe against Modi.

The Enforcement Directorate is likely to soon start an investigation into Modi's foreign transactions.

Tharoor, who resigned as Minister of State for External Affairs on Sunday, got into controversy after IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi revealed that Pushkar had equity stakes in Rendezvous Sports World (RSW), which heads the consortium that owns the Kochi team.

with love
    pad

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads, this time yr joke is missing eh !

The latest is that even though [pushkar has refused her sweat equity, she is slapped with a 24 crore tax from the IT as per today's papers, same is teh case with Mukesh Ambani.

Everyone in the IPL, the woners have played hanky panky and the Govt is behind them now, but with so many politicians involved from all parties, nothing will happen fr sure, mark my words, everything will die down.

Regards

kamal