1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The memories of a monsoon

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shabd, Jun 24, 2010.

1. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

thanks friends for your kind replies.i am not a good writer.but if it helps some one to think positively about life,i would be grateful.my mom was only 16 when she got married.she never got an opportunity to continue her education.but she is the one who inspires me the most."god cannot reach everywhere,so created mothers on this earth".

2. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

dear
    i can see how strong you are from your words.you are true.life...it goes on!!even this will pass away.(one of my favorite quotes)

3. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

True Shabd.
    And a big hug to you and Saluto to your MOM.
    Really we should learn a lot from our MOMs.

Think this way, May be your brother is descending from heaven every monsoon to visit you and his Mom.

Dont worry dear...
    Hugs to you once again...

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shabd

Very touching post. Your mother is very courageous and hats off to her. There is so much to learn from her. Your brother will be always with you

love
    viji

5. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hey shabd

i dont have words to describe how i feel. Your mother is indeed a strong woman who reinforces her strong quality in you. She is right Life is for living and loving.

thank you very much for sharing with us.

6. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shabd,

I am feeling at a loss of words reading your post. It is equally powerful & touching-filled with emotions of a loving sister & her strong mom.

You are blessed with a wonderful mom;be there for her always....

ammu

7. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Shabd,

A very touchy one. May God protect your brother lovingly

8. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Oh Shabd, What a touching post. I am so sorry to hear what you and your family went through. Your mother is really a very strong woman. I am glad God gave her the courage.
    Hugs to you dear.
    -C

9. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Hai shabbu........sathyamayittum kannu niranju poyi. ninte ammaye orikkalum vishamippikkaruthu.avar sharikkum oru devatha thanneyanu.ippo ammedaduthu aara ullathu?enikku ninte ammaye kaananamennundu.adutha janmathil ninakku ammayeyum chettaneyum orupadu kaalam snehikkan kittatte ennu njan prarthikkam.sandhya

10. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

hi sandy
    ammayum achanum aanu veettil ippo ullathu.pinne accident undaayathu aniyanaanu.enikku oru chettan koodeyundu.pakshe chettan aarumaayum adukkaatha type aayirunnu.veettil aarumaayum samsaarikkillayirunnu.so njanum aniyanum aayirunnu eppozhum orumichu nadakkalum bhakshanam kazhikkalum,purathu pokalum,.....amma eppozhum aniyanodu parayum ithrayum njanum aayi close aavaruthu,njan kalyanam kazhinju poyal avanathu thaangaan pattilla ennu.pakshe avanalla enikkaanu avan poyappo thaangaan pattaathe vannathu.
    ente molkku ammede chaayayaanennu paranjille?sarikkum avalkku avanteyum nalla chaayayundu.(avanum ammaye poleyaayirunnu.)athu kondu thanne avale ammaykkum achanum jeevanaanu.avante actions polum avalkku kittiyittundu.hubby eppozhum parayum avane njan athrayum snehichirunnathu konda avane pole thanne irikkunna mole enikku daivam thannathu ennu.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010