1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Master Blaster

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

The Master Blaster

Kamal Mahtani

I am staying with my cousin in Djakarta.His wife is settled with the kids in Singapore,because of the children's education,which is better there,and he keeps going off an on.Its just an hour away by flight.

My cousin loves to fart,and that too loudly.He has a wicked grin on his face when he farts,and he is kind enough to warn me,Kamal here comes the bomb,and before it reaches my ears,it reaches my nose.And these are loud ones,good enough to make a stink bomb.Im sure one bomb of his fart,filled in a bomb,and dropped over an habitable area,can knock out a dozen guys and gals.

Yesterday my daughter came to stay with us,and she slept with her mother,so i slept with my cousin in his room.Now the computer too is in his room,from where i post these posts.Well just before we slept,he said today i hve an upset stomach,boom,came ome of the biggest ones,kamal you will have to bear with me for the night.

Isaid no problem buddy,ran down and had a large extra dose of Black Label,which knocked me out immediately and i had a very peaceful night.So here I am alive and posting,and maybe he will give me a bashing if he knows i wrote this,thought i had warned him today morning,that i am going to post about him and his blasts.

Besides his blasts he is a gem of a guy,yesterday took me and wife shopping all over,and i am in debts to him,and money wise,we went overboard.But the poor guy had so much patience to put up with us,im sure he must be bored to take guests again and gain to the same places to shop.This is one point i must learn from the Master Blaster,bcs i many a times crib when i have to take guests shopping in jaipur,or take them for sightseeing,which i have seen hundreds of times,but its a first time for them.

Thanks Master Blaster,for your kind hospitality,and patience to put up with a guy like me,u gave me free lodging and boarding,car driver,and dinners at lovely restaurants,And most of all loads of love ,so the blasts are a small things to bear.In fact i have come to love them,as i have got used to them by now.

KAMAL MAHTANI

(This was written in Feb 07, when i and wife had gone to meet my married daughter in Djakarta,indonesia for the first time after her marriage.The master blaster is married to my first cousin,he stays in jakarta for business reasons, and his wife and two children in Singapore, as education is lousy in indonesia)​

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kamalji
    What a bomb blasting post......hahaha
    I think must send the terrorists to your friend so that they can learn how to blast a bomb without killing anyone and making people run away in fear.....haha

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

HAHA. Terrorists to my cousin eh ! Too good.

Now daughter is pregnant and wife will go this march for the delivery to indonesia. me, let me see if i go.

Regards

kamal

4. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

wow.. I thought you've written about sachin Tendulkar but this was another type of blasting... and you've written it as usual in your kamalji spirit..
    kerman

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

Yes many thought so , but how can i write with a straiught face kelly.HAHA

Regards

kamal

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl Kamalji, could not help a good guffaw. Me too thought this was something about Sachin. Would love to see his face if he were to read this blog and realize how his sobriquet is being applied in a very "different" way. Haha. Poor guy, must certainly be having some problem, but takes it in a light vein and then you go and tell him too that you are going to post about his weakness. Anyway, your Black Label stood you in good stead. :-D

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

i will be going again to indonesia for the function of the grandchild, maybe the 6th days, called Chatti, if it is a boy, or on the 40th day, for the boy again, girls i dont know , we dont celebrate, though we are happy, but for a boy, it rains drinks and the works, a custom actually. And i will meet the master blaster there for sure.HAHA

What a lovely host, and a great friend.

Regards

kamal