1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Little Gestures that Couples can Get Away with in a Joint Family

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by yellowmango, Sep 10, 2015.

1. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Nice one yellowmango. I live in the joint family with PILS, Married BIL and his wife, and grandma

For mine.... I usually have breakfast before he wakes up. If i make it back to bedroom while he is still in bed, I slip my hand through his hair to wake him up. Sometimes, we are getting ready at the same time for work. (its hard to explain but there is nothing like dressing up at the same time). When we leave for work (if out of the home at the same time), we have a goodbye kiss. We send emails or chat messages while at work. We always have eye to eye contact with smile when we see each other after the long day. I usually serve his dinner plate. We talk about day-to-day affairs or jokes when we have dinner together. We kiss or hug if we are alone in a secluded corner in the kitchen after dinner :wink: We watch tv at the end of the day while being comfy under same blanket. We usually cuddle while going to bed. And the day ends :) okay i am blushing now

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    4 people like this.
  2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Awwwwwwww!!! so sweeeet!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

keep this thread alive fr a loooooooooooong time!

1 person likes this.
  4. SCk

SCk Silver IL'ite

Ours was an arranged marriage, after one month of our courtship, it was d day of fixing our long journey.
    He does not believe in such posh celebrations, their family had come with 4 or 5 people. We had assembled as 30 to 40:rolleyes:
    During those one month days we had not talked anything other than those HOD bashes , studies, work n UNROMANTIC THINGS
    I was not sure about him, nothing
    But when I came in front of the whole crowd, he gave a 'LOOK' which my brother captured. Not me!:smile:
    Then he took my mil n came upstairs to just give that 'LOOK' again
    I was flattered that he brought my mil to see me up stairs n think that s one of the reasons I got hitched to him

N after marriage when we visit in laws n whenever I cook for the whole, my hand would be immersed in batter some sort of,he would come n feed me what ever he eats, a small piece of cake may be, I would melt as good as ice (rest of times when we are alone he does not like to share, as both of us are great foodies):cheer:

yellowmango and stalemate like this.
  5. stalemate

stalemate New IL'ite

I was soooo happy to read your response and was thinking things like "fairy tale, must be a dream come true, must be a lucky couple, i wish we had days like that etc" then reading your last line threw me down the Niagara falls..

mcutiepie likes this.