The law of Seven in the Universe and the Man:

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by Chitvish, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Nischel

Nischel Senior IL'ite

Chitraji Namasthe, ThankQ very much for presenting this post "The Law........Man". No doubt it is a good information. The collection of different examples from different fields(chemistry,Shastrs,music etc) relevent to the Topic is very laudable.It shows urintelligence and wisdom .I always try to go through ur posts one by one (old/New)to know the content in it and the manner in which u deal it. Any how let me congratulate u again for ur works. with best wishes Sd/sastry

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Namaskaram Sastry Garu,
    Thankyou very much for your nice words.
    I feel honoured to be congratulated by you, sir.
    Regards,
    Chithra.

3. gvi

gvi Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs.Chitra

I am sorry if I am posting at the wrong thread. But I was not able to find a correct thread for posting feedbacks on slokams.:oops: :icon_frown: .

This saturday night my mom in Madras had severe stomach pain and she called me to tell that she was suffering from severe pain and I was really helpless as to what to do. Then I remembered from the slokas you gave for relief from stomach pain and I gave her the Vishnu sahasaranama number for her to recite. Meanwhile I was also reciting few other slokams from the list you gave like 'Durga sostram when panic strikes ' and also 'Rama sostram for remo ving fear' and few other slokas from the the list you gave. ( I have a print out of all the slokas you have given regularly say those).

My mom kept saying those through sunday morning and she was free from stomach pain and of course she took a tablet but the reason she told me over the phone was 'Because of chanting that slokam I am free of stomach pain'. I was really happy to hear that and relieved at the same time. My mom got this severe stomach pain for the first time so we both were worried . And I get more worried and scared if its for my mom because I am the only child for my mother and am very attached to her. Anyway to keep the story short, thanks for your help and improving our lives by giving recipes and also giving slokams. you are one of a kind.

There are tons of cookbooks which would give recipes but you are the only person (as far as I know) who give both food for stomach and also mind.

Thanks again for everything
    Geetha