1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Lady Killer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Me a lady killer ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Yes i have lady readers, i kill them with my blogs on Indus, with laughter eh ! Wardens molesting the Hero? Well i must see that movie then, something new eh !

Talking of movies, i am having a guest here at home, the producer of the movie, Love Aaj kal, i did not see it though, young fellow, married to my cousin.He had many interesting tales to tell, which i cant tell u here on the open chat.:rotflHe also produced Wake Up Sid, he is a opartner to Saif ali khan, they make the movies.

Yes drinking is bad for everyone,, men and women agreed, being in limits is good for both.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ami,

Thank u dear.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

You are right, in india u will get away with anything, this lady too will be granted bail, she will pay off the dead and the injured and everything will be hunky dory.Good to know about yr husband, we msut respect some laws, which will save our lives and that of others.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Knot

your friend is a great philosopher, for i have never heard this saying, but it is so true, the bottle will never ebtray u, ti will be by yr side, as the beer bottles were by the ladies side in the Car:biglaugh

So one fellow drinks less so he can drive u all home, wow , he must be a noble man i am sure.Superb.And sleeping over, is again a sensible idea.

And if one wants to drink or overdrink, i feel home is the best place, u can always plonk off to bed.

Well this is one area of life where i am sensible, but in others, harsha wont agree.:biglaugh

regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear K, your Dad's idea is so wonderful, to keep topping up the glass with water, so the glass is aways full.Even i should try that really.But beer that way is good for me, for i or anyone cant get drunk on that.Yes after too many drinks, u rightly say one turns an idiot, and then a murderer too.

lets see what happens to tghe lady, my bet is she will be free soon, paying off the families of the dead and the injured, and the insurance people too will pay third party clains to the dead too.

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Padds,

now that was a superb joke, i too learnt pyscology now.HAHA.You are as witty and naughty as ever.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously as u said, why should women ape men this way.Sad, nahin ?

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

the moral of the story is, dont be lazy, or kamalji will come and take away the story from u.HAHA

But so what if u wrote on it after i wrote, u have a different style, so dont let that keep u from posting stories even if they have been posted.As a doctor u know better than us, even up to 3 or 4 is fine, as long as u stick to those limits,.

thanks a ton.

Regards

kamal

8. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

You brought up a good social issue for discussion, as usual in ur impeccable style.:thumbsup

When i was in pune, i read in paper that there are some hotels who were promoting "Designated Driver" by offering Discount coupons for them. Like if One group of people go to the pub, 1 person who will not drink among them will be given "special free coupon" so that next time he can have free drink.

I wish the laws in india were more strick like here in USA, where they will revoke your license, if you were found drunk driving for 2nd or 3rd offence.