1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The kiddish playful things you do to/with your spouse?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, May 26, 2010.

1. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Yes Jaya... it is pretty easy to get hooked on to these when you keep watching them! I succumbed when moms were here and out went out Sun TV connection when they left! I was left sulking for a bit, but realized I wasn't really missing anything. We still have Jaya TV though, because we feel the music related content on Jaya TV is good!

Btw.... I am a regular watcher of Enge Brahmanan :thumbsup

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Is that DH's name? J/K

3. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Peartree, I learnt to understand a little bit of Tamil from these serials only yaar. (I am a kannadiga). Yeah my MIL loves Enge Brahmanan she also says like you, the same thing about Jaya TV, lot of good music based shows... we also used to watch "Jackpot" with Khushboo...I used to get so excited ...as I wanted to see what saree Khushboo wore to the show LOL. That was the only thing interesting for me in that show. LOL

Sadly, now no SUNTV, NO JAYATV ....LOL I take back there is Jaya tv at home...a.k.a. ....ME :biglaugh

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Next Jaya will say: "The kiddish playful thing I do with my spouse is" - the gJaya TV dance for "Sangu Chakra Saami vandhu jingu jingu-nnu aaduchaam"...anyone remember which Tamil movie that song from? I draw a blank.

(Ok, I had to bring the tangent back to "kiddish playful with spouse" topic :), clever aren't I?)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  5. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl . But I really hope you are not like any of the soaps on any TV that our men hate so much :thumbsup

6. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Very smart...I was about to write we are going on a tangent here to Peartree....LOL!!

And hello where is the youtube link that you always had provided before for me haan......:rotfl

7. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

On the contrary Peartree... this Jaya TV always presents happy happy serials...........My DH always likes to keep me "on"....... "close-up with Jaya" programs ;-):rotfl

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  8. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

[​IMG]

9. keerthi88

keerthi88 Silver IL'ite

Well , its a cute thread, how did i miss this so long.. Anyways here goes mine..

My DH doesnt know to wink..:):).. He gets irritated everytime that i wink :rotfl

We work in the same place and he is just a bay away from my place... Jus when he is standing tensed handling some escalation, i would look at him and give a quick wink... One thing i have to mention is my DH is STRICTU, STRICTU, STRICTU by all means in office...

You should see the look in his face hahahah:biglaugh

After office hours he ll scold me for that:hide:... Never mind, I know he enjoys it :thumbsup

Luv
    Keerthi

10. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflHOHOHO!!! Nice one! I bet you have a lot in store. Out with it, Keerthi. :)