1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The kiddish playful things you do to/with your spouse?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, May 26, 2010.

1. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:rotflWe both are immune to the crying. We go to it when we are done with all talk shows. And DH would do a 'good-for-nothing' recap for me that goes like this, "he and she went there but she is angry at him so he called them to come there.. " all pronouns!! :spin I will be Witsend to get the story straight. :biglaugh

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Enga veetukku vaanga, nija vaazhkai mega serial kaaturen unga rendu perukkum :)
    (Come home, I'll show you live mega serial :))

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  3. DDC

DDC Silver IL'ite

At the risk of taking this on a tangent:

You mean you have 2 wives Spidey?

That seems to be the prevelant theme, maybe its the daydreams of the writers.

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

DDC, I think he has two wives, one was his DW and the other was tennis i think...or cricket..

5. kal123

kal123 Silver IL'ite

Hahahhaha so true

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Cute thread MSTrue :thumbsup

Whatever i eat, i eat it very slow...he would have finished before me and would expect me to give a part of mine...When i say no...he would say"hey oosi tondai(needle throat), seekaram saada vendiyadu thaane...grrrr"....still i would not mind and continue my food in the same pace

My hubby,( a handsome guy,) would always expect some appreciation for his dressing sense or maybe once he is done dressing up, he expects the someone to come and say"oh wow...u are looking nice....in case we fail to notice, he would come and ask especially to me but i would say "aha...super...nobody can compete with u...wonderful...very handsome" but in a sarcastic way...he would then say"yen enna kalasare( y are u pulling my leg)"...or sometimes even before he asks..i would say"aaha super super"...all at home would start l;aughing and he would feel embarassed...poor fella

Once during our travel,we were listening to "Chennai 28 song ---- saroja saaman nikalo"...and heard a line "poori paani ullasamaanee......"...my hubby was busy driving and immediately asked "hey adu pani poori thaane,idule poori paani nu solraan"....:rotfl...i really started laughing and whenever he used to pull my leg for some issue...i would immediately say"hey nee poori paani thaane"...and he would stop ...

After my delivery, i returned back from my hometown after 6 months...whenever we try to get close or try to hug...i dont know how this happens but even if my LO would be sleeping, she ll either move from her place or atleast start to cry ..she would expect my presence...my hubby will say"hey namba kitte vandale unnoda ponnuku mooku vertudum d" :biglaugh

Often i ask my DH"hey kadai sollen"(tell me a story)..initially he used to say that he doesn't know...he has a bad memory...even if he had heard some stories he would forget them very soon...but then i would never stop..i would constanly nag him to say..then he would get very irritated and say"ayyo ennaku teriyadu...amma taaye unnaku terinja sollu...naa kekaren..aana enna mattum kadai solla sollade...(OMG...dont ask me to say any story...if u know tell me, i would listen)"....but love u pull his leg and hence i dont stop doin this

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  7. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Spidey.... in defense of the tamil soaps, sometimes it is hard to kick the habit!:hide: I started watching some when my MIL/Mom were here with us and got hooked, so much so that I used to ask my MIL to not watch them in the afternoon and instead DVR them so that we could watch together in the evening :hide:

Of course, the husband (mine and MIL's) would be sitting right there with us watching these things but with commenting in between on how terrible the soaps are! But I am sure secretly they follow these stories too :rant

8. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Tamil soaps are terrible usually. But yes, addiction can be towards anything, even a terrible soap :biglaugh

There was one a loooooong time ago called Rayil Sneham which I liked. I believe there is one from Cho on Jaya TV currently that some people claim is alright. I prefer to save my sanity though :rotfl

9. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

is that enge Brahmanan?? :rotfl

OMG, 6 months Spidey, I watched tamil soaps with my MIL (She was with us here)... Tirumati Selvam, Thangam, Threndril (before it was some other serial which had gotten over) and then in between it was Enge Brahmanan. So much of crying in all the serials..really..:bonk:bonk Ramakrishnaaa....

If you sit for some days to watch them, then I guess we get hooked on it...:spin

these days whenever I reminisce about those days..I say to DH playfully "Close-up toothpaste valungum tirumati selvam"...and he starts laughing...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  10. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Rayil Sneham can hardly be fit into the mold of the crappy soaps aka "mega" serials! That was a K.Balachandar classic as were many others like Marma desam and Kaialavu Manasu etc. These were never 800+ episodes long and mainly never showed 2 wives plotting to kill each other or any such crap.

The one on Jaya TV is actually Cho's series he wrote on Tughlaq a long time back - "enge brahmanan". This again, though is only enjoyed by a very small audience is definitely informative and again, nothing extreme like a woman suddenly removing her thaali and throwing it away or a mamiyar plotting to get her son married to another woman or such crap!