1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The kiddish playful things you do to/with your spouse?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, May 26, 2010.

1. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Frnds,

A nice thread Ms.True.... I am just sharing mine here... Both of us will behave childish most of the time.

I used to hide at somewhere on my house, once i heard the sound of my spouse's arrival... He will shout like a bird (calling bell ah ma - he is a good mimic-ist!!) and will search for me... Most probably, he wont find me and at last, i come out from my hiding place and will say "Bhoooooooooo.... yemaandhiya :biglaugh".

On some days, enaku nalla nose cut kidaikum... sometimes i will be in the hidden:hide: place for more than 10mins and my patience will go in air... and then will come out.... He will be there with no noise and will look at me with a great smile... "Loosu unna naa innum kandey pidikala, neeya vandhu maatikita"

We both will fight ("nee dhan.... illa nee....." ) with the pillows, after our arrangements for sleeping... Reason ah: adhu.........

Who is going to switch off the light in the last......

Thansk for giving me an oppurtunity to share out these things...

2. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Very cute fights and plays, Bharathi (nice name! :))

:rotflgood one. Unga perum 'Loosu' thaana!
    (your name is also 'Loosu'?!)

In my case I get startled very easily. And I cry (yes.. :hide: I cry.. don't tell anybody). Sometimes DH will sneak in and startle me just to see my jitters. I will scream and my eyes would well up but I will smile or giggle and he would tease me "Hey Loosu, payanthuttiyaa.. Sivaji mathiri aluthukitte sirikkira!" (you cry and smile at the same time like actor Sivaji - a legend)

Hey, we do the same fight.. :thumbsup Such a good reason ya. I am all for it. :biglaugh

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  3. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Ms.True,

No... i wont reveal this to anybody... :shhh::shhh::shhh:

Same pinch... :rotfl

4. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Oh what a cute thread...:goodidea: Hats off to you Ms True for starting it...:2thumbsup: Was really interesting to read everyone's kiddish playful things...

My DH always considers me as a small girl (Well coming to think of it , thats the way I behave to him most of the time :crazy). Since I enjoy being pampered by him, I will create silly fights with him and he will be forced to pacify me. There was a time in my life when I was actually worried whether my silly nature would get onto his nerves. So when I asked him that, he said its my childish innocence is one among the many things that he loves in me ...:banana

5. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Hi Contented (nice id :)),
    Don't be so contented in giving us just the gist of it. Be generous ya.. Talk about your silly fights and make the thread more interesting. We love to hear it. :cheers

6. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Silly fights like sometimes when my DH comes all exhausted and hungry from work, I will tell him today I have made XYZ (some food item that DH loves). So he will be all excited and will wait for me to serve him the dish. I will serve only one spoonfull of those items for him and a plate full for me and pretend as if nothing has happened and start eating. But seeing his expressions I always burst out laughing in 1 minutes' time.

Then I will ask in an irritating childish tone how much he loves me . No matter what he answers, i will go on asking oh only so much ???

He also sings some songs very funnyily with wrong lyrics . Sometimes it will be some favourite song of mine , so I will sulk. At that point he comes up with yet another funny song claiming how much he loves me ! And then how can I be angry with my man? :wink:

1 person likes this.
  7. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:rotfl sweet.

8. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

absolutely cute. got lots of ideas :)

me and DH are very kiddish and playful..

When we go to a relative's house or a function we like to be together all the time but it's not always possible and we got to be with or talking to different people. Some times when DH is in a serious conversation with someone, I would try to grab his attention from far :hiyaand wink at him or make weird faces or gestures to make him laugh (ofcourse subtle ones that no one would notice).. He would try to control himself from laughing but give up and start laughing much to the surprise of the other person who would wonder why he laughed :rotflHe would then come to me and scold me for doing that. :biglaugh

at bed time when he comes to lie down I would wait for him to rest his head down and quickly remove the pillow just before he does that.

we often have dialogues like "un pechu Kaa" "un pechu pazham" even our DD would join in and all the time it would be like two in one team and pulling the other's legs. Most often DD and me would be one team and nearly make DH cry with our pranks.

want to share one thing that happened yesterday. me and DH were laughing at something holding hands and making fun of each other. my DD and her friend who were playing in another room had a glimpse of us. In a while DD came running to me and whispered to me "mommy you know what this fellow (her friend, 6 yr old boy) is asking me - whether you and dad had a love marriage :rotfl"

1 person likes this.
  9. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Hahahaha :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl . That's super-cute. Wonder what just goes on in those little minds!!

10. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Wow.. This is such a super cute thread!!! Thanks MsTrue for starting it! :thumbsupI am smiling from ear-to-ear after reading all the sweet-cute-silly-nothings..:cool2:

Here comes mine... DH has a nickname 'Bujju' but now nobody calls him that way except his grandmom.. And my parents always call me 'Kuttima'..
    So needless to say, I always call him bujju, and he calls me 'Kuttima'...

And I like to irritate him by inching on his lap and asking.. 'Oru Katha sollu'... (Tell me a story).. He sniffs and whine as he is a poor story teller; then he either makes up his own cute/stupid story or he throws the ball back to my court, asking me for a story..

I never like somebody pulling my hair or even touching it.. Having known my weakness, that is the first thing DH does to irritate me.. And when he is all lovey-dovey, he starts calling me.. 'En Chella kutty, Pattu Kutty, Chiku kutty.....' (I cant translate it!!) till he starts...'En nai kutty, poona kutty, kazutha kutty.. (Puppy, Kitten, Donkey!!) and we end up with a heavy session of pillow fight!! :rotfl

Keep it coming gals!! Would love hear more n more of it!!