1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part XXIV

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Jun 19, 2015.

1. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Hi Angellic, I was searching for the next part XXV. but could not see it.. Hope its not posted yet. So read all the parts at one go. It was really good. Now wanted to know the climax of Titli and Vedh and Meenakshi and Jonarthan. How its gonna turn up. Please post it at the earliest.

2. Khushi78

Khushi78 Silver IL'ite

@Angellic

I read all your the episodes of "The Journey of Love". I had to search and search for the series but I did. The narration is really nice with the mumbaiyya hindi and the Chembur and the Cheda nagar and the dash of Tamil here n there. It feels like thikha chutney on sev puri...u will understand the pleasure if u r from Mumbai.
    The story progressed very well like just any one of our friends stories with school and college then work and now all so connected with their lives entwined.
    Beautiful piece of narration and very creative ....every scene is imaginable.
    I was eager to finish the story today but i will have to wait. Do post next episode soon!!!
    Rgds
    Khushi

3. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

Arre yaar where are you? Please finish this story. This was my favorite one and waiting from months!!!

4. Charishmaa

Charishmaa New IL'ite

HI Angellic
    I am dying from so long to read the next chapters :drowning please post it soon, its a very big delay:shaking:

5. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

hey guys, i'm extremely sorry for the decay. Got stuck up with my tight work schedule. But I've started writing the next part, will post it soon once i'm done with it...And thanks to all those wonderful comments, it do cheer me up...Thanks again...

1 person likes this.
  6. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Thanks Angellic for comming back again. Hope you would again start the posts continuously this time...

7. pavanarao

pavanarao Silver IL'ite

Hi Angellic, After a long interval, today i have visited Indus ladies and read " The journey of love" followed part as i was a regular follower of ur story... Thank u so much u r back again...happy to read lengthy episode...nice work dear...good luck...waiting for next :)

8. Viswadaaliah

Viswadaaliah Silver IL'ite

pls post soon ....waiting for the next part.

9. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Angellic - we are all waiting eagerly for the next episode...