1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Hobson's Choice!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Brian Cox and Pierre Curie are ok. The guys have a common interest but where does Kajol come in here? I must admit that she has a more photogenic face than the physicists. If coaxing and cajoling can lead your thought process to cover such a wide spectrum, I must endeavour to lace my writing with more such words in future!
    Sri

2. Cheeniya

Syamala
    I almost feel guilty there! I know the pangs of waiting having done it through the best part of my youth but I did not realise that the stuff I write deserves all that waiting!
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

Pre and post retirement? Good idea. Will most certainly endeavour to ramble about it but I am at the finishing stage of the most stupid Snippet I have ever written! Can I attempt your suggested topic after it is out of my keyboard?
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  4. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Or you are such an inscrutable person that the expanse of inspiration and diversity of stimulus to tickle you cannot be circumscribed in a 1 km radius of notable personalities.

Bring it on!
    I love reading stupid posts and the most stupid posts from funny, self-assured, astute people. They have a knack to gobsmack me when I realize how stupid of me to believe every thing he says to begin with that he wrote a stupid post.

That was just a personal request and yes, I'd love to hear how you wrested out of the corporate world allaying the fears of your family and friends who scream - "you must be off you rocker to even contemplate"