1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The happiness, unnoticed!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by VenkatAkila, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Akila, hope you will not mind my indulgence here in your thread as a response to Cheeniya sir!

Dear cheeniya sir, this is another of my favorite poems and never fails to bring a smile on my face....now you also know where it is written down - so that I may read it when I want it or when it presents it self to me!

2. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

nature gives lot of wonderful things to us. In this busy world, we failed to notice beautiful things around us and make us tense. beautiful narration Akila.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Akila dear wonderful write up about nature, giving narration about God's gift to us. Welcome to IL and hope you have a wonderful journey in IL

If nature were not beautiful, it would not be worth knowing, and if nature were not worth knowing, life would not be worth living”

4. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful post Akila :) It is raining and the weather is chilly too. I have never taken the time to watch such pleasant sights though they have been available all the time right outside my window. Thanks for making me pull myself away from the computer and watch nature in all its glory. Loved your theme, after all life is so simple, unless we complicate things! Beautiful title too!

1 person likes this.
  5. VenkatAkila

VenkatAkila Bronze IL'ite

thanks everyone for ur encouragement .....