1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Happiness Of Your Life Depends On The Quality Of Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 25, 2016.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

We guess that she would have convinced the shop keeper that she would get the guarantor's signature in the form and submit within a few mts. She would have gone to a coffee shop, forged my signature and submitted the form.When it is a bulk purchase, the shops do not mind the guarantor signing the form in their absence.A great lesson learnt at the cost of my negligence.Now a days during Rly journey or our rest time in air ports we never share the details to anyone.We don't even reveal our locality,job, details of our relatives or children etc even if the other party shares his details.Under certain circumstances we give some fictitious details.

Jayasala 42

Jayasala 42.

iyerviji likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Satchi dear whatever you have posted is cent percent right. Yes dear because of internet we get in touch with so many friends and with some we become so close, like we have become close and glad that I got the opportunity to meet you and your mother and husband and also stay in you rplace and enjoy the yummy food and sometime in the park. Those are all sweet memories. Glad we had the opportunity to meet three times or so.

3. iyerviji

Thank you Ashima and glad to know you loved the last para . Wow what a compliment, thanks. Ya dear I have many on line friends from IL and from facebook and had the opportunity to meet many of them in IL and also some of them from facebook.

Ya dear I am very careful while makin gon line friends, thanks fo ryourconcern

4. iyerviji

Glad to know you liked the snippet , glad youagree with the last para

5. iyerviji

Jayakka dear glad toknow you liked the snippet and the quotes and to know you also make friends. But sorry to know about the bad experience you had . True it was a great lesson learnt

6. iyerviji

Welcome to my snippet and glad to know you agree ith my thoughts and thanks for your feedback

7. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

@iyerviji : Hello AMMA,
    Just like the pearl in the ocean this article is a pearl of yours AMMA. All whom we meet in our life be it a second or a lifetime, have a purpose, we either give or get something from them, be it material things, or life experience. This is told by great people. I have experienced it too. My view : life is like a journey in a bus where you are seated next to one passenger, but there are atleast more than fifty passengers, you have your own experiences. When different junctions come people leave and that's how different people walk in our lives and walk out and we have experiences to ponder,wonder and progress in life.

I'm happy that you found a lovely friend on fb and became close friends and that you both bond so well and all who see you both together can feel it too. This is what we call soul mate. Soul mate are friends in the Spirtual world. Who are friends like in this physical world. Sometimes you are lucky to have recognized one such person in your life and are blessed to enjoy their company here too! I'm extremely happy for you VijiMa! May your friendship be always truly blessed.
    Life experience are sometimes like two sides of a coin, was startled to read JayMa's experience.
    As well as a word of caution, it's always good to keep a distance sometimes we don't know exactly who they are, but truly you can feel it in your heart. Good luck VijiMa.

@jayasala42 : hello JayMa, was shocking to know about your experience and how criminal minded some people are, a good alert for all innocent people.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    iyerviji likes this.
  8. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

@iyerviji Mami nice article as always.

Glad to know your experience with a stranger turned out to be a fruitful relation.
    Also shocked with the experience of @jayasala42 madam. But the catch is these days no one carries an autograph book and sharing of phone number means inviting them for a watsup chat. They get instant access to your DP, profile status etc.

iyerviji likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thanks for your compliments. Glad you have also experienced meeting people. Yes dear we meet so many people but with some only we become close. Thanks for your good wishes. I just read that you wanted to nominate but then later I think you changed your mind. Its ok, you know me I feel happy for simple things

10. iyerviji

Vani dear glad ot know you liked the post. Yes dear I am also happy to have got a lovely friend. True Jayakka's experience is shocking , so have to be careful

VaniVyas likes this.