The Golden Period in your Life?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mstrue, May 14, 2010.

1. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Thanks for sharing your beautiful moments, Shineyaji & mywork. :thumbsup

2. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Hai Tugga!:hiya
    Hope your morning sickness came to a halt. :)
    Glad about your platinum phases yaar. :thumbsup
    And that is one unique golden period - nothing like anything in this thread.
    I tell you again, you should blog your Sudan experiences.
    Well take care of you and that precious inside your tummy. :cheers

3. JohnRackon

JohnRackon New IL'ite

The golden period of my life is my childhood which i will never forget because at that time there was no tension , no dependency.Every thing was alright.

4. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your wishes and PM Ms True. You are such a nice and suportive friend:)

My morning sickness has just started, but I am not feeling so bad, as my DH takes cares and pampers me like a small kid. So enjoying it:)

Have you read my thread "Unforgettable experience at snipets of life section? I have posted about my unique Darfur experience there, and for my suprise that thread has been selected as the finest post of the month- April. I am yet to receive my prize:)

Sorry guys for diverting this thread with my personal stories:)

Thanks

5. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Exactly. I loved childhood, school, college so much. And bam, got married and I didnt know what happened but endless fights, crying marathon, depression.

I yearn for those carefree happy days.

6. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

True- You are such a sweet heart. You make IL such a postiive forum with your heart warming posts that only make us think of all the good in our lives. Looking forward to more posts like these from you.

I think I have enjoyed and loved every phase of my life; with its share of ups and downs.
    Childhood was blessed with wonderful parents and siblings. College days were good too and work life,after college was superb. I enjoyed my responsibilities,independence and the pay check too:crazy. Marriage is the best part I would say. Such a loving and understanding DH(touchwood!!).I am looking forward to 'THE' golden phase with him. Loving every moment with him:)

7. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:thankyou2: , Neha! I just flicked the wick and it is you guys who keep the candle lit. :thumbsup

And yes, TOUCHWOOD! Good to read about your golden periods. Look forward to more gold and platinum from you. :2thumbsup:

8. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

:)

True, I was wondering if you have posted your 'golden phase' here? I do not have the patience to go back through all the posts:hide:. If you have not posted, why not share with us?:thumbsup