"The global Corporate Sector"

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Sep 15, 2007.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Hello Leela ma'am, apologies for the delay in replying!

Thank you for you warm wishes ma'am.

As you have quoted, there are many in the IT sector who are less qualified or have just taken up a job for name sake. I was the one to interrogate all the questions which you had mentioned even before i went for campus selection ma'am:-o.

Am not going to deviate from my field. But as for now; there are very limited potentials in India in the Bio-Tech arena. More importantly its more of a R&D segment wherein the industrialists are scared to employ "freshers". I have learnt some of the essential techniques in Biotechnology ma'am. And my aim in life is to settle as an "Entrepreneur". For that "M-Vitamin" is the major criteria. So, i will be earning and at the same time gaining experience in my work place. After a couple of years, with God's grace, will start my own company:-o.

Take care ma'am
    Regards

2. RamyaVaradharajan

Hello chitti ma'am, apologies for delay in replying!

A comprehensive analysis i would call! True that, in today's cut-throat competitive world, one has to maintain the so called "identity". Its very important that we try and accommodate ourselves with any kind of environment. Survival of the fittest should be the mantra in everyone's soul!

Regards

3. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Good to see u back here and the warm note.

Am very glad to know that you have taken a good analysis even before campus interview.
    Wishing you all the very Best and let Your Dream to become an entrepreneur be materialized soon with the M-Vitamin support.!!

Pls do inform us when you have started. It will be a proud moment for all of us.

4. RamyaVaradharajan

A very bright noon Leela ma'am

Really encouraging were your words! Am really proud to be an ILite. And the soothing words which i get from my friends here really take me higher the ladder.

My first platform to share my views, feelings, emotions, ideas so on and so forth will always be IL. :thankyou2: for all your wishes and blessings ma'am!

Take care

Regards