1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the GIFT of my ANGER

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

CL amma... ya he was at home.. we fight a lot.. but.. we make sure.. that nothing goes to his ears.... i told him.. while washing my bracelet slipped in to the sink...

actually i did this... because i deserve this.... that why i wrote here.... i read this to y hubby... he said.. that.. good you are honest.... :)

2. Riyakathir

yaaa... girls are like that.. i have read in a book... the person who is having very low self confidence and lots of inferiority complex gets anger... by that time.. i have reduced my anger.. but still have tooo

3. Riyakathir

sudha akka... thanks a lot akka... yes i understood my mistake.. i am lucky to have such a person in ma life to forgive me wat ever i doo... i will t repeat this... thanks a lot akka..

4. Riyakathir

thanks navs... you understood me clearly... and thanks a lot for appreciating....

5. Riyakathir

thanks dear.. padmu.. for all your wishes.. fo sure i cant forget this sunday...

6. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Riya, Never say that 'I do not have jewels'. Say that 'I will have to buy jewels'. Still, take a locker. I am sure that in future, you will acquire jewels, and will be searching for a safe place to put them.

Raji

1 person likes this.
  7. Riyakathir

Oh!! How sweet you are raji... sure i will buy jewels.. and for sure.. i will locker it... thanks a lot for the concern...

8. anupamaks

anupamaks New IL'ite

Riya,
    Nice post and lucky that u got the bracelet back. I too am very short tempered. One day i had a fight with my hubby and d argument continued. I don know what i do when i am angry..really my mind doesnt wrk!! I had a digital camera in my hand and out of anger i threw it so hard that the lens broke :(..... I later felt so bad abt my behaviour and i badly wanted that camera to be repaired but in vain :(...When we went to the showroom they said the lens has to b replaced...but the price of the lens was so costly that if we put some extra money we'll get a new camera of the same kind!! So, i din get it repaired..i had got my camera in my hard earned salary :(((( Now my anger had taught me a lesson!!! Ill never ever do like that in my life..:(... I have learnt more patience now!!

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Riya mistakes are made by all but only some have guts to share.THAPPU SEIPAVAN MANITHAN.ATHAI UNARNTHAVAN MAMANITHAN.God bless you dear.

10. Riyakathir

ohh.. thanks really bad.... hmmm.. i am sorry to knw tht dear..... anger is for few seconds.. see the result.. comes life long.... let you and me change dear.. :(