1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the GIFT of my ANGER

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Jul 17, 2011.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi riya,

Very good to read this post..i have seen myself in you as i would also behave like this in anger few times with my brother.he never scold me and at last he would give me a sweet kiss to soothe me but this angry girl would still get worst and won't come down. :)

But fact is that anger has the capability of killing anything....

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Very nice of you to share Riya !!
    Anger is the root cause of all evils !!
    I am glad that you understood your mistake immediately and apologised to your DH.
    God bless you both with a long and happy, happy married life dear !!

3. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Riya, it takes a lot of guts for one to honestly share this in a public forum. Kudos to you for being so honest. It happens for everyone friend, a moment of anger some times causes actions that we might regret later. It's great that you've realized and are trying to bring down your anger, that's all that matters :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  4. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Hi Riya,

nice to read . Sometimes, without our knowledge anger dominates us. Anyhow, you got the bracelet and whenever you wear the bracelet you will defly remember the incident. You are gifted with such a wonderful huband. Best Wishes.

5. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

dear manju... your words are such a soothing one.. thanks a lot for that... i am happy about that... i am not bad.. but... though we both forgot that moment... the one hour was horror

6. Riyakathir

ya dear.. i have really a very good and understanding husband.. we are officially married for 3 months... but married 6 years back itself... ;)

7. Riyakathir

ya dear.. you are very true.. i am very imature.. my hubby hates me that.. all my relatives and my hubby also... gets irritated some times.. i am very childish...

8. Riyakathir

raji.. thanks dear..... i dont have jewels at all... i hve only this bracelet , two rings and one chain.. with pendent... no other gold ornaments i have with me.. this is alwys with me only... sooo..... what i will keep in locker dear... but.. thanks a lot for your kind suggestion.. in future.. i ll doo the same.. thank you so much buddy

9. Riyakathir

thanks swathy... yes he is really very good hearted person.. i am happy about it... i have understood my fault.. i hope i should not repeat the same in my future..

10. Riyakathir

aarbee: thanks a lot da.... i will surely preseve him.. i am lucky and blessed to have such a good husband