1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The flirting roses……..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhargavi
    Now don't you deserve a hug for those superb "shower of praise" and a kiss for those pink roses???...."Happy Valentines Day, OFFICIALLY :tongue"
    Bhargavi, you have a fine line in there!

Well well...Sir Cheeniya as I fondly call him, is the wizarding geek with words; like Richard Harris;;; Professor Albus Dumbledore .....I feel nervous with Cheeniya sir's write ups! Why???.... I have to keep a virtual dictionary/thesaurus open and for the self-realization that how little I know!

And to our empress "Viji aunty"....no words...Kya Bolu???....."It is the greatest possible praise to be praised by a woman who is herself deserving of praise"...
    Mega

2 people like this.
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Megalife and Bhargavi
    Thanks awfully for all those nice words. Such kind and loving sentiments add life to my years. It is like sitting in wilderness in the evening (of life) watching the stars slowly dotting the sky one after another as the Sun sets. The eternal nature of it all makes us forget our perishable frame but think only of the indestructible soul inside. Thank you buddies for being with me at a stage when I need you all most!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Bhargavi

Thank you for the lovely flowers. They not only lightened and brightened the room, but my spirits. Your generosity and friendship are unequaled. Thanks again. You have made my day by your lovely message. God bless you. Just us my dear Anna, Cheeniya Sir I am also sailing in the same boat as him in age , so I felt so happy seeing the lovely roses and I take it as my Valentine gift from my sweet and cute Bhargavi who thinks I am Vitamin aunty but she does not know she gives me vitamins by her fbs which encourages me to live long.

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mega dear

You have made my day by your lovely message. I dont know whether I am worthy of that praise. For mothers like me this is a valuable gift

Even if every flower in the world had a voice
    I couldn't send as many as it would take to say thanks enough!

Thank you for everything.
    Those words just cannot
    convey the depth of gratitude
    of all my loving thoughts.
    I offer these common words
    and say thank you once again.
    I trust you will know how much
    I am glad to be your friend.

1 person likes this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima
    I am blown over completely....many many thanks for that little poem.
    Mega

6. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mega,

It has been a long time since I visited IL due to some commitments (always). This time its my son's 11th admission and bringing my in-laws to live with us and making them comfortable here.

Now coming to your snippet, it is as adorable as roses. Couldn't put in more words. Belated V-Day.

I would like to mention this. Though me and my hubby don't have much importance for this special day as I feel everyday is unique and special, on that day I was surprised to see my maid in a new saree with nice jasmine with little red satin roses adoring her hair. Couldn't resist to ask her what was special and appreciated that her flowers looked special. She, with a beautiful shy told that her husband got it for her being valentines day. I know already that hers was a love marriage and now she is having nice two naughty boys and a girl. Could not stop thinking "Oh! what a magical day is this?"

Regards
    Manjukps

7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Manju
    Missed you for a while.....yes, talk about commitments, its like a series...when we have one down...we have to move on to the next one. Well, glad you have been well.
    Thanks for the Fb....
    ...so sweet, magic of love!
    Mega

8. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

What a lovely post. Really enjoyed the romance between the roses, the dew drops and the flirting sun :). It all sounded so poetic and dreamy!!!
    Thanks for sharing.. :)

9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hello tanoshi
    From times unknown rose has always symbolised extreme feminism....unparelled expression of love. Possibly reason is they are big time flirts , earning for themselves a sp. class from rest of the floral kingdom.
    Extremely pleased that you felt as dreamy reading it as I felt in the course of scribbling it!.....enjoy your day.
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  10. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Megaji,
    what a post...!!!!! I was lost in ur article and could recover only when my mind(which always wants to be hyperactive) ordered me to get out from here and post an apt reply for it..
    The latent beauty of romance in garden which u bought out from your Kaleidoscopic view really enticed me..
    You were one of those lucky person to receive the affection n love from Mrs Koury,who was always imbibed in love for most of the life.And kudos to you and ur colleagues to return it back with her fav perfume..
    Last but not the least, happy vanetine's day(belated)..!!