1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The First expression of Love to me ...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Meenamohan, May 5, 2010.

1. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

True .... You are right I was engaged but you are wrong in guessing that WOW factor happened to us. At first when he shouted at me I was about to stop the wedding and its bcoz my brother & Brother in law I realised it. I didnt mention it as it would take another episode .... Thanks for the close watch .... I liked it .... its like talking to an old friend ....

2. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

I was expecting this question .... He did send me the person with the tickets but I didnt use them as my father gave me permission to stay with my sister & her DH. We never say a word against appa ...esply this one was in my favour .... so Enjoy ......

3. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Savietha Rajaram .... Thanks for the composed reply .... In ded we didnot realise the effect of Parlimentry attack until the next day. In reality we didnot step out much after this as the security was so high & we by ourselves were little bit taken back after seeing the news next day morning. (There was power failure the whole of nite in my SIS place)

4. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Yashi .... kullakal yellaam vandhaachaa???? baby sitting naduvula yenna vambu yenkitta???? do you remember Yashi " Birds of same feather .... " thats you and me now flocking together ....so ippo sollunga naan kazhudhaiyaa??? hahahaha

Joke apart ...this was the real window for me to start knowing him.

5. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

But you wasted his money dear..

Instead you should have asked him for a chudi/saree.:bonk.

6. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Prettina .... he was in shooting mood had I asked him Chudi then I am gone ... he would have taken the Gun .... and his fate God will have to send someone else to take his revenge .... sorry tongue sliped ... someone else to marry him ... BTW it was an open ticket so I gave it to my sister for flying down in Jan. We used it.

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena
    Your 1st expression on love was scary as well as loveable one.
    So this is the way you are strongerly bonded with your DH that is really sweet one.
    Thank God you escaped or we wouldn't have got such humourous posts from you....hehehehe
    nor his fate would have being stronger.....:)

8. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Thanks Aruna ... actually the fate worked both ways ... for me its fortunate and for him its unfortunate ..... hahahah

9. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Wow Meena that was wonderful what you wrote and I liked the above line specifically...its the moment where you feel the connection is so stronger and you will know that moment that all your life.

Very nicely written.

10. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Heeeehehehhee...

Exactly:bowdown