1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Final Adieu (pdf)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by iswaryadevi, May 31, 2011.

1. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Dear all

The Final Adieu (TFA) is a whodunit kind of story that I posted as a serial in my blog section. Now I have uploaded the pdf version. I have written it loosely based on IndusLadies. Hope you all like it.

I have also attached my first serial story Lost Wisdom (LW), a historic thriller written based on a myth for which I got 'Finest Post Winner' for the month of January 2011. You can find the announcement here.

Please read and post your comments, both positive and negative comments are welcome.

(*All email ids, sites referred in the novel are purely fictional)

2. aadi007

aadi007 New IL'ite

awesome stories

3. iswaryadevi

4. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

hey iswarya, I have downloaded the pdf. Will surely read it provide my feedback :)

5. Veni77

Veni77 Gold IL'ite

Dear Aishwarya,

Read the story in one shot..It was a different story of its kind...Wow!!! ..in one of the episodes, I could hear my heart beat very fast and I really forgot that I am only reading a story...what a narration!!!!, I felt that I watched a super fast thriller movie with some romantic touches here and there..

Especially, I loved the scenes where the truth about Naresh is revealed...

Great work!!!...Keep writing...

6. iswaryadevi

Thank you so much vidchakra and Veni :bowdown

Hey Vidchakra, am waiting eagerly to read your fb :)

7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice.....
    I am very sorry A big SORRY that ever since I moved from Chennai I am not able to give time to your write ups now you have made it into pdf dear I will read n give FB once I finish it....
    By the way Ice you are looking Awesome:thumbsup

8. iswaryadevi

Dear VJB,

Thanks a lot dear!! Really missed you so much in my TFA serial...Eagerly waiting to read your FB on the same :)

9. momofboys

momofboys New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is the first time I am stepping into this forum and I came across the pdf format of your TFA series..
    I had planned to read it in parts, but the moment I started reading the first part I knew I couldnt leave the system until I finished the last part.
    The plot was was very innovative and racy too and had so many convincing twists and turns....The characters were well defined....It had a right mix of romance and crime...the romantic portions made me visualize it with Surya and Jo (as you had mentioned Sags had the looks of anbuchelvan:))
    If I had to point out at some negatives as part of constructive criticism,I would like to mention 2 points..
    1. It was hard to believe that a Ash's fictional story so well matched with some random person....
    2. Some parts sounded quite cliched but nonetheless it was still enjoyable....
    Hope to see some more works from you and wishing you all the best for your career in creative writing....
    meena
    :thumbsup

10. senzzation

senzzation New IL'ite

I downloaded ur story sometime back & then got around to reading it a couple of days ago. It was so gripping that I read it at one go. Awesome. You should consider writing stories for films. The Indian thriller movie directors/script writers can take some lessons from you.