1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The fear of losing the dear one!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by yams, May 23, 2010.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yamini,

I can empathize you Dear. I have gone through such situations in life and am going through.

I am sure you'll get over this soon for betterment of you and your loved one(s).

I had this experience when I was very very young, not even at school, when our house-owner's son expired. Myself and my brother was very close to him. At that age I did not even know what death is, but realised that it is something when people never come back! I was so frightened that after getting up from sleep, if I didn't see my Mom I used to become insecure and used to start crying. With the help of my parents and as I grew up I could cope up with that situation.

Not only death, sometimes certain circumstance can separate us from our beloved ones. I am going through such a situation at present.

I can clearly feel that my sufferings from such separations are nothing but only due to attachment. This has been discussed at length in Bhagavad Geetha, as Dear Sai has said.

Detachment and acceptance are the fundamental requirements for happiness in life. It is easier said than done. I am trying....

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  2. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

that was a nice feedback dear kalyani!
    thank you dear!

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM SAIRAM

Yes dear sister Kalyanishanthi,

Detachment is one thing we should practice in life, otherwise too emotional we shall end up in PHOBIA, actaully our errand as a human being is understand god.

OM SAIRAM

4. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sakthi,

I am sorry that I am so late in reply. Thank you a lot for your suggestions, Dear

Love