The Fantastic Food Law

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by shivachoubey, Jul 12, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

Thanks for liking the post.

Love

Shiva

3. deepanika

deepanika Senior IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Hope you and ur son are doing good. :). I really wanted to write to you.I was 192lbs after delivery. I had gone to 180lbs but I have put on 3 pounds since last month. I have been eating ok....sometimes I do tend to eat more. But I have not been exercising at all. Really need your suggestions and word and to how to motivate myself again And what to do next.There were few incidents where someone told me that i put on lot of weight and I need to be slim again.Those got me very disheartened and I just feel so low. I am eating healthy now, that I am happy about. Please help. take care

4. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepanika,

ME and baby P are doing fine :).

Don't let others govern your life. They are not in your shoes and they definitely are not leading your life. People should understand that women won't look like ramp models with size zero just after delivery.

Take your own time to lose weight. Don't be disheartened listening to morons, who have nothing else to do in the world but to comment on other people's weight.

Keep your eye on the goal. Accept the fact that weight will not go down in one day or few days or one month, it will take couple of months to reach your target weight.

Make small target each month and try your best to achieve the target. Small victories each month will lead to a bigger success.

Think about taking up a form of exercise that you like and you can conveniently manage with your child.

Lots of love to you and all the very best. Whenever you feel low you can write to me on the weight loss thread.

Remember, don't let others run your life. Call your own shots.

Love

Shiva