The Fantastic Food Law

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by shivachoubey, Jul 12, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for liking the article and appreciating it.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

2. shivachoubey

In my last post you had asked me to write about weight maintenance. So you got me thinking, I thought let me first cover 3 most important points on weight loss. The 3 being food, exercise and psychological aspect only then can we move to maintenance. The maintenance post will be the 4th post which will complete the whole picture.

Thanks for giving me the idea to pen down small stupid thing that I follow and the things that do work for me.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

3. shivachoubey

My Dear Friend you have always been such a great supporter. Thanks so much for linking the post. Sunitha I just love the picture that you attach with your posts, they are lovely and they make me smile.

I am happy to know that my blog inspire you. Together we can achieve our dreams.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

4. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shiva,

I went through every bit of your post and I am exactly in the same place where you were.
    I work full time before computer.
    I am 12 kgs overweight and facing back pain and loss of energy.

The line that you mentioned 'Break age old eating habits' and the need for eating heavy portions applies exactly to me.

I am struggling now to find a balance.

5. shivachoubey

These are my tried and tested things. If you see the weight loss thread that is what I tell people and those who follow always come back saying their appetite has reduced.

Eating in small portions always does the trick.

I am happy to see that the tricks are working for you too.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

6. shivachoubey

Thanks for appreciating the post. I have struggled with weight almost all my life only this past year I have finally able to bring it down. So, I have failed so many times but I have always gained wisdom out of my failures and ofcourse I sat and did research what is gonna work for me this time and for the rest of my life.

You are right choice is a strong point. Being happy is also a choice. We can be happy being fat or be happy trying to lose weight. Choice always play the role.

I had read a small phrase somewhere during my childhood and it always stuck with me. It said, No one is good or bad. Everyone is stands at a point where they have to CHOOSE between the right path and the wrong path.

Somehow this saying had a profound impact on my small brain, it always made me think that its me who always make a choice, no one else does that for me, so I can blame no one. Its me who will stand at cross roads and will choose the path to follow.

Have a great day ahead dear friend.

regards

Shiva

7. shivachoubey

Thanks for appreciating the post. Hahahahah saying No to cake is a pain in my a$$ too. I love cakes they are my weakness but I do not indulge in them on regular basis now.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

8. shivachoubey

Thanks for appreciating the post. Aloo paratha trick is awesome. This is called smart eating. Good show girl.

DO post your gobhi paratha recipe on the healthy meal thread, ladies will love to read your recipe. I also have few tricks for parathas will post them soon.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/98668-what-healthy-meal-did-i.html

Have a great day ahead.

regards

9. shivachoubey

Thanks for your appreciation.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

10. shivachoubey

Congrats on losing weight and thanks for sharing your tip. Walking always rocks. I love walking myself. Its very nice of you to stop by and share your experience.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva