1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The ever falling actress!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya

Hahahaha.... You ar lucky..... :2thumbsup: . You can afford to say ARROGANTLY henpecked......

I have to think before I talk........

Veda

PS.. Pls dont tell my wife...

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanvy
    Dont you know that the fellow who copies from another will invariably get higher marks than him? That's the greatest irony of life! However you can draw solace from the fact that imitation is the highest form of flattery!
    Sri

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear sri / Kamalji

I am not disputing the hardwork will yield result. We cannot expect benefit from nothing. I can proudly talk about myself....:2thumbsup:

If and only if lady luck has smiled at me I would have been much better....

May be we expect more from life..............:-D

Veda

4. Cheeniya

Dear Veda
    Who does not want that Lady to smile at him?!! But tell me why is Luck called Lady Luck? Is it because she hardly smiles at us?
    Sri

5. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Thank you, sir. I will try not to follow rahugaalam. My husband will be very happy and will surely thank you in his heart.

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Luck is called Lady Luck because she smiles at the deserving ones at the right time. A woman does not waste her time smiling at all on sundry, but reserves her best smile only for the deserving ones, at the appropriate time.
    Only the lucky man deserves Lady Luck.
    Love
    Chithra.

But tell me why is Luck called Lady Luck? Is it because she hardly smiles at us?
    Sri[/quote]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

I always thought luck is supposed to be a feminine Gender. I dont know..... Correct me if I am wrong....

On the lighter side of it, that is the reason whenever a lady passes by I keep thinking is she Lady Luck and will she smile at me.........:2thumbsup:

U see, the expectations are always high.......:mrgreen:

Veda

8. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniyasri
    With such obscenely huge amounts of money going into film production, its no wonder at all that the harried producers take all possible precautions to ward off misfortunes. Why only falling actresses , if this particular film becomes a smash hit, i'm sure producers will be queing up to add a gawking Cheeniya to the interior deco. of every muhurtham shot henceforth.

Not just in filmdom ; when the stakes are high, even normally rational people suddenly become superstitious. I keep wondering about Karunanidhi's yellow towel...... And there were those insistant whispers about the poor Aish Rai having to marry a banana plant and cut it down before marrying the B boy , all so that her wicked husbandthreatening stars may lose their potency and not harm Pati No.2.
    Dearie Me ! Imagine having to become a banana tree's widow ! I'm glad i dint win any world crowns and live with its :eek consequences.

rgds
    manjula

and Chitvish ! High Five to you. For that remark : "Ladies dont waste their smiles on all and sundry.....:yes: rgds. - M

9. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Thanks a lot for that valuable FB. That ladies do not smile at all and sundry is indeed a precious tool of self evaluation for men. From the cumulative smiles I have received all my life from ladies should put me in real top bracket then!:mrgreen:
    Sri

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  10. Cheeniya

Dear Vysan
    You may have a point there since every man keeps wooing it (her) all the time without success!
    Sri