1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The ethics of faking an orgasm :-)

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Rihana, Oct 4, 2012.

1. nicegirlradhi

nicegirlradhi Gold IL'ite

Honesty is the best policy in most of the cases. But occasionally...could be white lie. Coz i think at least sometimes we would be happy to be unhappy rather than making the H unhappy

2. mommybird

mommybird Gold IL'ite

Honesty is the best policy here. It works in Seinfeld because Seinfeld cared or it stroked his male ego to know that Eliane had the Big O. Many Indian men (note I said many..so don't pounce one me) do not care whether the women has hit it or not. So..if you want it honestly confess you did not have it and make sure you get one.

White lies here are maybe ok when you want to sleep. That said, I wonder how many Indian men will go on when they are done to make sure their partners have had their share of fun and force them not to sleep. So...No white lies necessary.

3 people like this.
  3. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

hmmm, some guys have thick skin!

2 people like this.
  4. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

well nothing wrong in faking it. but i mean why take the trouble at all?? if 'it' (the act) does nothing for u, then it doesnt. why even try to project 'it' did.? let him work harder next time. ;)

and i think many indian men are still fed on the myth ( very convienent!) that women cant orgasm!

3 people like this.
  5. nii

nii Silver IL'ite

there's no point in faking it.
    i have never faked it, because i dont have trouble i guess!

1 person likes this.
  6. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Awesome!!!

Wow man. ROFL. And you say you are single... Hmm.. :D

1 person likes this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

While agreeing honesty is the best policy here, I tend to fear whether it could hurt the male ego, that would result negatively with the support of very convenient myth in our society that "Good women can't orgasm",:bonk and the ones who openly look for it are "bad women".:hide: Here, faking a white lie is the best.:thumbsup

Most of the men still believes (beyond their educational capacity and exposure) that women can't orgasm.:spin They simply do not care about it, although they have concern over their wives pleasure and fun on sexual acts. So, as long as you enjoy the act and feel like "its enough for today and its time to sleep" after a tiring day (both mentally and physically), I basically comfortable in faking it!!!:idea

But fortunately I didnt have to fake it many times:):coffee

1 person likes this.
  8. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

Faking it is something women do as a way to please him and boost his ego. I can not find fault if someone did it to enhance their relationship. I know it sounds contradictory but a male who feels that he is able to please his woman has a sense of security about himself around that woman. I guess that may lead to a higher level of overall harmony in the relationship at least in this dimension.

Some women claim to melt at the touch of their man. Some claim multiple orgasms. I often wonder that these were absolute fakes. But then most of the respective men in those relationships always gave *themselves* a benefit of doubt! So yes, it works! Like the people in Lake Wobegon (who are all above average) the guys think their women don't fake!

My fav fake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZluzt3H6tk

3 people like this.
  9. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

I have never faked it and so far there was no need for it.
    My hubby and I are comfortable to talk anything about intimacy so if there's any issue we can voice it out to each other.

I think one should not fake it.
    If one is unable to orgasm, then she should discuss it with her husband and find the possible ways to make her orgasm. In the event she is too tired to wait till she reaches orgasm, again I say there is no need to fake it. Tell husband she doesn't want to wait till orgasm and end the act in a nice way. But of course if their relationship is not strong enough than most likely the husband may not be able to accept that she is not enjoying the act with him that she is rushing to end it.

I believe if the woman really enjoys the act, she would still want to orgasm no matter how tired she is.

3 people like this.