1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The End Verses New Beginning

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RatnaMalliswari, Nov 14, 2022.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

After long gap,i am here with The end verses new beginning.Like in everyone's life,i too have some experiences, some we gain through listening from others,some we personally experience and some we correlate like when someone share their experiences with us and we relate similar things we have undergone, especially we gain a lot from reading self development books.In this journey of life i too found such in my life, In my previous thread i shared that i changed my life style during pandemic time,i bought back many of my interest.After developing step by step using kaizen Japanese concept,i started reading a book as my daily habit atleast for 15min in a day.
    This habit took me advanced in my life made me much smarter.After reading some books,i noticed some thoughts haunting in my mind.I felt to share here:
    Every day ends with The End
    Next day begins with New Day
    Person who see a new day
    He is the most luckiest person
    You can postpone everything in your life it doesn't matter
    Your soul is capable to carry forward in the next costume
    But last day if you regret to correct your mistakes life has no time for it
    That's will be your fine for the next life
    Who knows which day will be the last day.
    Key ingredients to live your life whole heartedly is your smile, happiness, peacefulness,kindness and being a great human.
    Though it is bitter truth and hard to accept,i felt most important for everyone.
    Regards
    Ratna

messedup, joylokhi and iyerviji like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Hi sister @RatnaMalliswari
    After a long hiatus you have arrived here for an encore with a new beginning. . Let this beginning be continuous smooth sail with the prevailing gusto.
    Kudos to your prose and poem.
    I enjoyed the prologue of text and reading books that lends to morelearning honing skills or learning or acquring an entirely new set of skills hitherto unknown undiscovered undisclosed to you.
    With every end there could be a beginning and it will not be a cul-dè-sać. Like in relay race like everynignt ends and begins with a dawn, with an ochre sun on the horizon, like an embryo that begins to form grow and develop toa baby ends in delivery for new life to begin......etc.
    yes i agree persons begins to look at new day as an opportunity full of hopes at dawn is likely to see and get more success in their endeavour, like an early bird gets its worm, it is never to conclude that end is the end but end is ended.

True love between two that do not materialise now seems to materialise in the next janam. I heard stories from an astrolger that there are unhurried lovers remain in love and wedded continuously for seven janams not necessarily in human forms. For them end is not terminus or in conclusion but it continues everlasting undying and stay green for numerous reasons janams to come. They are full of smile, happy, at peace and human and kind to fellow ILites and other humans.

Thanks and regards.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    RatnaMalliswari and messedup like this.
  3. RatnaMalliswari

Hello @iyerviji mam,How are you doing.I Thank you for liking my post, nomination and spending your valuable time.
    Regards
    Ratna

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. RatnaMalliswari

Hello @Thyagarajan Sir, How are you doing sir,Thank you for your reply in detail.
    Regards
    Ratna

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. RatnaMalliswari

Hi @joylokhi,Thank you for liking and spending your valuable time for reading my post.
    Regards
    Ratna

Thyagarajan and joylokhi like this.
  6. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Reminds of a cartoon where the old man rises from bed in the morning raises his hands, and says loudly 'Thank God, I am alive'.
    Every new day gives the same feeling.

messedup and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to dentist @HariLakhera for succinctly summing up the substance of the thread. At the same time it is sumptuous bite!
    Regards.
    God bless.

HariLakhera likes this.
  8. RatnaMalliswari

Hello @HariLakhera Sir,
    Thank you for your reply, whether old or young life is uncertain.I am young but still i pay gratitude to god for every new day.
    Regards
    Ratna

HariLakhera, messedup and Thyagarajan like this.
  9. HariLakhera

Thanks for making me a dentist without a degree. I guess, at my age, the most important issue is to protect the remaining tooth/teeth if any. hahahahahahaha.

10. HariLakhera

100% agreed. There was time when I used to ask for bed tea before I get up. That was when I was young and sure of many things. Then I met a gentleman who taught me to look at the lines on my both palms, fold the palms, and pray to God for yet another meaningful day.

Thyagarajan and RatnaMalliswari like this.