1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Debut I

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Sep 4, 2005.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Neethu,

thanks a lot for reviving interest in all my old stories. That makes me read the stories again and also make me think of the ways in which the stories could be re-treated.

When the child is very young the parents should have more of supervision and less of trust. This is the time the child should be taught the values in life. One has to be constantly watching over the child during this time.

When the child reaches the age of adoloscence then one shoud have more of trust and less of supervision. That way we won't hurt the child. And child also will not go astray.

Trust is at the foundation of any relationship. At the same time one has to be very careful in placing the trust.

Well shor stories are there to precisely tell a point. Once the point is told the story has no business to continue. In English I wrote it as a two pager. In Tamil I made it into a even shorter story which was contained in just one page of a small size magazine.
    thanks once again, Neethu.
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: The Debut II

Hi Srividya,
    I am very happy that I was able to kindle the childhood memories in you. Especially I made you think of the happy times you had with your father.

Did you call your father? call him today to tell him that you remembered him thanks to a writer called varalotti. When he is happy hearing your words ask him to bless you as well as the writer.
    love,
    sridhar