1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The darkest time of night is just befor dawn

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by desposhwetha, Dec 12, 2013.

1. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Thank you every one for the lovely wishes! And yes, lots of hope and prayers for the years to come.

2. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

@desilady13 I am sorry for what you are going through. At times we are totally bewildered at the twist of events in our life and we are totally reluctant to accept the way life proceeds . But there is no much option than bracing it and feeling content and happy. My prayers are with you! Just like you, I never believed numerology but yes I dread 13 now . Well on that note hopefully 2014 is giving back the smile to all us .

1 person likes this.
  3. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

@Maddy, Yes dear, It is indeed from Alchemist

1 person likes this.
  4. manu2009

manu2009 Silver IL'ite

hi shweta,
    nice to see you coping up with life one day at a time...the best part of life is the ups and downs which we face.....and learn to cope up...making us a stronger, more compassionate and more considerate person. very happy for you....there is a saying GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.....so here we are all of us standing by, ready to lend a shoulder whenever you need. man lives on hope.....may all your dreams come true in 2014. god bless

2 people like this.
  5. snm1984

snm1984 Platinum IL'ite

desposhweta,
    I have been trying to learn a lot from you.I have been separated temporarily from my H too,but my issues pale in comparison to what you have been through.And yes 2013 has been the worst year,but somehow I dread this is nothing,the worst is yet to come.My Mil is a nasty woman(a fraud to the core) and it would most probably won't be a "smooth process" if at all we chose to divorce.I am just praying to God and hoping whatever happens its for the best and he will protect me & my family from harm's way.

1 person likes this.
  6. Nemo123

Nemo123 Gold IL'ite

Hi shweta,

Could relate the pain that you went through. Be strong. Never ever let self-pity override you. At this stage, that is the worst enemy one might have.

You are going to be fine soon. Best wishes or a bright future ahead.

7. manu2009

manu2009 Silver IL'ite

hi,
    glad that you have come out of the trauma. this is what a friend of mine had told me a few years ago: IN THE REGULAR SCHOOL YOU FIRST LEARN AND THEN FACE THE EXAM, BUT IN THE SCHOOL OF LIFE YOU FIRST FACE THE EXAM AND THEN LEARN FROM IT! though you have faced a lot of bitterness for a long time you have come out as a stronger and more mature person.
    may the new year bring a lot of happiness in your life.
    wish you a happy new year and god bless

1 person likes this.
  8. lucky22

lucky22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shwetha...thanks for this post, its gives immense strength for people who are going through something similar. Being there myself, I can relate to each and every point you have written. Self pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world. Overcoming that itself is the biggest step and you have already taken it. I am sure you are going to succeed in everything you do in the future. I also want to share with you one of my favorite quotes:
    "There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say, I can.....Watch me"

Good luck dear!!!

2 people like this.
  9. vndl1011

vndl1011 Senior IL'ite

hi.. swetha hugs to you..very motivational lines by you thank you. Even I was in same situation as you suffered. 2013 started off well which I thought to be since got married this year. Marriage is a dream for every girl & which I thought to be life long bond. But it din even last for a month gone through hell visited and still visiting police stations,courts,hospitals etc... god knows when this will end 2013 any how worst for me but doubt whether 2014 also will bring happiness for me will I come out of the mess ....????Jus moving on.. and hoping for the best by reading posts over here written by ILs like you,maddy etc..

Best wishes for you may the coming year gives you & all the sufferers pleasure n happiness..

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  10. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Dear vnd1011

I am sorry to hear your plight.Well at such times we would have to just accept it and move on. And sont be judgemental about your future. Sleep every night saying tomo would be a better day. One day every thing would def fall in place.

Take care

1 person likes this.