1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Cautious Breed Of The Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Sep 2, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

The cautious breed of the day:

When we were young we were able to express our love and hate with equal zest than the crowd nowadays, it is better to get the steam off your chest rather than brooding an entire life time to show your feelings in the negative or positive….

Children grow up being trained not to share openly what they feel for others, we shoo them all the time saying NO! BEHAVE, do not open your mouth now, get in. To save face we ask them not to talk about what is happening inside our homes. In those days we were like a bunch of hooligans I should say, hating to be tamed, in anything for that matter.

My father had kicked my brother for using the word BLOODY but these days if this was expressed people would only guffaw you for your upbringing, as many are so used to using the F---- languages which we can avoid. This behavior is the outcome of too many restrictions followed by a sudden freedom, even a girl only studying in a school and college for GIRLS ONLY fail miserably when they marry, due to the short coming of the exposure as to how to handle the opposite sex. Girls studying in co-ed, definitely grow with the guys and are able to recognize their attitude, instead of mistaking their overall behavior.

Ladies meet but never express what they actually want to, they want to hug and say hello, but keep wondering how people may react to it. Only a few do take the step come forward and express well, while we have a lot to learn from our pets, who do not mind expressing their love, and we with our six senses have to think a lot before expressing.

We warn the kids to behave when we take them out, none should shoot off is the word,
    I feel these are the restrictions that have brought about a new breed of society that claim their sophistication through these habits of actually not expressing.

The depressions, frustrations, are all the shoots of these behaviors as roots, marriage is no more transparent, family meet but never are open, children come over, but stop from saying anything that make a difference, there is a polished presentation every where, depriving the basic instinct of a man..

Imagine a world filled with marriage, friendship, relationship and subtract the FEELINGS…regards sunkan

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi sunkan,

I completely agree with you. I am always cautious that my children should not hurt anybody by speaking without thinking.

I agree with co-ed..that gears you to learn to tackle things ahead.

It is a nice interesting post. I feel feelings have to expressed where they should be and not where they are not needed. Right thing at the right time.. makes a lot of difference.don't you agree.

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

i agree shanthi,
    we have lost the natural instinct of speaking we have trained ourselves to be someone we are not, only projecting a part to certain people and one section that knows us will not be able to tell the other section that knows us of a different mode. In this process we have hidden behind ourselves and this leads to a lot of depression, when husbands dont tell what they actually are, woman come in and when they notice the different self she is shocked and wondered why was i not exposed to this quality of this man, may be i would had opted for some one to my liking...sunkan