1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Bungalow full of Secrets

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Sivasakthigopi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

waiting for the next episode...

1 person likes this.
  2. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

hmmm...interesting and scary..thinking of what's gonna happen to Sara.. :shaking:

1 person likes this.
  3. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

very interesting story....just pls correct grammer and tenses...
    hope sara wont be in danger...nad who is the rebecca

1 person likes this.
  4. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

Interesting.. waiting for the next episode..

5. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi @katochsimi,

Thank you for your valuable feed back..
    To know more about Rebecca please read posts continuously!

6. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter X

They were ready to leave the Bungalow and came outside, there Rebecca was waiting for them. They were shocked to see her. She laughs vigorously and says, “I am waiting for you all.” She comes towards them.

All gets afraid and runs back to the Big Room. Rebecca follows them!

Sara gets bored in her room. She wishes to read any books so she searched for a book in that room. She came to check books in cupboards, there is full of English Books and Novels. She took one Common Novel and came back to bed and starts to read it. On First Page, She got a photo of Rebecca. She is stunned to see that. She takes that photo and keeps it down and starts to read the Novel. But her mind starts to think.

She questions herself, “Rebecca! Who is she? How she is died? How prabhu was killed?”

All ran upstairs and locked themselves in the big Room. Their were all afraid. Rebecca came inside through the door. This makes them more frightened. Rebecca had a sharp knife in her hand. She came near to Usha. She looks at her with a smile. Usha starts shivering and pleaded her not to kill her! Usha Pleads, “Please don’t kill me! If you allow me I won’t come back to this place ever. Please leave me!”

Rebecca replies, “I am waiting for you since three years. This day is mine. I never let you go from here!”

Rebecca moves towards usha and drags her out. All people watching them silently in fear. Rebecca brings her upstairs. All follows her with fear. Usha pleads all to come and save her. But they couldn't. It made her disappointed! They stopped halfway, when Rebecca turns back and looked at them. Rebecca smiles and brings usha with her.

All 10 felt were helpless. We will die in Rebecca's hands!

After few minutes someone knocked at the door. They were tensed. And all kept they hands together. Krish tried to knock the door loudly. But inside their heart was beating loudly. Krish was angry and started calling them by names. Only then they felt relived and Karan went to open the door. Krish got confused to see them in that state. He asks, “What happened?”
    Karan explains what all happened. Krish gets shocked and asked them to come downstairs to take dinner. He says, “I went to get Dinner for us. I just came back. I didn't expect this. Ok, we will discuss after dinner.”

Karan Says, “We will came within five minutes please. We need to wash our face”.

Krish Says, “Ok, Come Fast.”

They all came downstairs after few minutes, Krish says, “Oh you all have came, I was just thinking to call you for dinner.” All got shocked. Karan says, “Sir you only came upstairs and called us for Dinner.”

Krish gets shocked, he says, “Me? Now itself I came from shopping. Then how can I invite you? I think you are all disturbed very much due to many incidents. First all finish your dinner and we will discuss.”

Karan Says, “Sir please listen us, something happened to us in these 2 Days. We came here as 15 Members, now we have only 10 members. We don’t know what about other four except prabhu, because he is died. We felt we are counting our minutes to die. So please hear us. We don’t need dinner; we need to go from here.”

Krish says, “I want to say one thing to you, this estate is very dangerous. It is difficult to go outside the estate. So drop your idea of going out and take your dinner and go to sleep. If you try to escape from this Estate you will die soon.”

All silently sat on the dining table and eat their food for name shake and went to their room. Krish took food for Sara and Enter inside her room. In her room, Sara is reading book. He came and gave food to her and he eats his dinner along with her. Sara doesn’t speak to him. After finishing dinner she says, “Thanks” to him.

Krish smiles and went outside. All 10 people and Sara get sleep within few minutes. All are slept. Krish comes to Sara's room and goes near her. He smiles and removes her bed spread and takes her in his arms and walks towards upstairs.

Day 3

Next Day morning all gets up one by one. They gets refreshed and came down. Krish invites them and gives them coffee. They asked him to tell everything about this Estate. He smiles and asks them, “go and get ready, we will survive this estate.”

They went to their room after finishing coffee. Krish brings coffee to Sara in her Room. She is still sleeping. He goes near and wakes her up. She opened her eyes slowly. She felt she is tired. He provides her coffee and asks her to take rest. And says, I will go outside with your members to find Navin. So stay here safely.”

Sara agrees. Krish comes outside, when he goes to lock the door, he sees all are coming down, and he forgets to lock the door and goes along with them. All 10 don’t know what they will see in the Estate.

In Chennai, Parents of all 15 Members including Madhavi and Padhmanaban assembled in the Office conference hall. Mr.Natarajan enter the conference hall, all started to shout and cry on him. All starts to question him about their son and daughters. Mr. Natarajan keeps silent. They are dumping their worries in the conference hall.

Mr Natarajan stands up and says, “Please Shut up” loudly and angrily. He says, “You came here for your sons and daughters, But they went on a picnic to Idukki. Sara and her team of 14 members went Idukki safely. When I spoke with Sara last time, she informed me that, they are all safely landed in company guest house. She says there was heavy rain, so no power and power back up. Still we don’t get any reply from them. Our persons, who are staying near to Idukki is also unable to visit their places due to heavy rains.”

He shows the news through projector. And he continues, “They are not kids, they are intelligent people. So don’t worry about them. I will arrange communication between both of you soon. Please understand the current situation. I arrange accommodation for you here. You stay here till your son and daughter came back.”

All agreed to stay. Mr. Natarajan gets relived . All are going towards company Quarters. Mr. Natarajan goes to his home.

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  7. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Nice Update ...U r such a wonderful story writer...
    My suggestion and wish is that you would go a very long way if u write in ur mother tongue....Hope its tamil....
    such a wonderful imagination u r gifted from the almighty....

2 people like this.
  8. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @IamLucky,

Thank you so much!

9. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter XI

All agreed to stay. Mr. Natarajan gets relived. All are going towards company Quarters. Mr. Natarajan goes to his home.

Mrs. Natarajan Waiting for him with full of anger! He enters the house. She starts to scold him to send people to Idukki guest house. He came and sat on the Sofa and closed his eyes. She says to him “there is no way; we need to visit our Guest house directly. We need to save all 15 Lives. So please come with me.”

He remains silence. She Says, “If he doesn't come, I will go alone.” He gets up and says, “You go and prepare for our Trip.”

Both ready to go Idukki. Their car moves towards Idukki.

In Estate, Krish brings all to survive estate. In Bungalow, Sara hears some noises upstairs. She came near the door and tries to open it. It just opened. She came outside and started walking Upstairs. There, someone was knocking the door very badly. She went near the door and asks, “Who is it?” there was no reply, but the knocking increased. She releases the outside lock of the door. She opens the door. She was shocked to see inside.

Sara is really shocked to see Jasmine there. “Jasmine, you!” said Sara, goes near her and removes the cloth which is tied on her mouth. Jasmine gets relaxed and asks her to come we will leave this Bungalow as soon as possible” Sara asks, “Why?” Jasmine says, “I will tell you, it is dangerous to be here so both of us must leave.” But Jasmine says, “We need to leave this place, as soon as possible or, they will be caught easily, so we need to run.” Sara thinks for a moment. She locked the door where Jasmine was found, from outside, and both ran towards the downstairs. There Sara Locked Sara’s room door from outside and both rushed outside the gate.

Jasmine says, “Now we need to go nearest forest”. Sara asks, “Why?” Sara says, “I will tell you everything after we reach safe place.” Both continue to run fast. Sara gets Tired.

Krish Jeep enters the Bungalow. He asks all to go and refresh, I will go and buy food for you. Theywent upstairs, Krish walked towards Sara's Room. He goes to open the door, but he thinks she may be sleeping due to yesterday's incident. He smiles himself.

He comes out and takes his car to go and buy some food. Sara is about to faint. Jasmine asks her, “just few feet more to reach tribe, so please come.” Both reached tribes, Sara fainted! Jasmine calls Leader of the Tribe. He came near her and gets shocked to see her. He says, “Rebecca.” Jasmine says, “She is Sara. I need your help to save ourselves from Rebecca. Please help me.” He asks what help. She tells him everything. He agreed.

Krish is shocked to know that Sara is missing. He shouted loudly as, “Sara.” All 10 Members just see him from upstairs. Karan signals them to go inside and he signals them, “I will watch him.”

Krish suddenly rushes towards the upstairs to find Jasmine. But the door is closed, he open and saw inside, there he couldn't find Jasmine. Krish gets angry and came down. He stuck before big room and knocks the door. Karan opens the door and asks, “What sir?” He replies, “Nothing” and his eyes see all people and satisfied to see all are present there.

He came and took his car too search Both Sara and Jasmine in Estate. Tribes took Sara and Jasmine to their home and treats them. They provided food and water. Sara gets fine within an hour. Sara asks jasmine, “Please tell me what is happening here!” Jasmine replies, “I will tell you, but not now, as it is dangerous here. We need to go inside the forest.”

Krish reached tribes and asks them about Sara and Jasmine. Tribe Leader says, “No one come here Sir. If anybody comes here I will inform you or I will bring them to the bungalow. Krish Left the place. Sara looked at him in shock.

Day 4

Karan and all gets confused due to yesterday's incident. Priya asks, “Why Rebecca was not seen yesterday.”

“I got confused Priya, what happening here is not good, we all are confused” replies Fathima.

Priya asks, “How many days we need to be here?”

Karan Says, “May be our parents are worried about us, as we are not calling them. So they will definitely contact our office. As same time, David will inform about us to our CEO.”

Ashok says, “Yes, if they know they will contact Police. They will find us. Only if any one of us will survive, this Estate is too large. We will not be able to escape from here. At the same time it is difficult for the police to find us.”

Vijay says, “If they search for us, they may reach us within two to three days.”

Sharuk says, “We need to find something, what is going here as soon as possible, because this is only our assumption. If they don’t file a case against company name, what we do?”

Victor says, “Yes. We need to find a solution to escape from this problem.”

Rajesh Says, “Everything is ok. But what about Rebecca, if she is a human we will overcome her. But she is a ghost”

Karan says, “Now we will take an oath, that we all will be together and face this problem bravely or die! If you agree promise me” he give his hand. They all promised.

Ravi says, “First We need to check all rooms in this bungalow without Krish's Knowledge. And see if we can get any Clue here” They decided to check all rooms. But Karan says, “I will go and check every room, when he is not here.”

Krish knocks their room door. All gets shocked, Karan says, "May be he heard us!"

To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  10. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

hmmm getting very interesting..

1 person likes this.