1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Bungalow full of Secrets

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Sivasakthigopi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi @ammusatheesh,

Thank you for your Valuable feedback!

2. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @raji2678,

Thank you for your Valuable feedback!

3. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter VIII

Day 2

She was shocked and Excited to see the things which is inside the Mist! She starts to walk towards that!

She Stunned to see that!

There was a Big Bungalow right in front of her! Rebecca was standing behind to her!

Sara was wondering whose bungalow is this? She felt so tired! She decide to ask for help from someone in the Bungalow!

Sara Walked towards the Bungalow! Rebecca Smiles!

As soon as Sara touches the Main gate of the Bungalow! Suddenly there was thunder Storms and rain started to fall! She ran inside the Bungalow compound and walked towards the Bungalow front!

The doors of the Bungalow was open! No one was in the Living Hall! She called out, "Sir Madam is anyone here?"

The bungalow was very quite! Sara was afraid! She decided to go away from the Bungalow."

When she was about to leave the Bungalow, she saw her photo in a Big Frame in the middle of the Living hall! She went near the Frame fully of Shocked!

Krish drew his car into the Bungalow. He got down from the car and went inside the bungalow! And he was shocked to see Sara There! They both looked at each other shockingly! He says, "Rebecca!" in surprise! Sara says, "I am Sara." He goes near her! Sara steps slowly backward! He goes near her and calls her "Rebecca!". She starts to run towards upstairs. He followed her and pulled her hand. She came very close to him. She pushed him and tried to leave that place, but her leg slipped and she rolled down on the stairs and got hurt on her head. She faints slowly!

Krish takes her to Rebecca's Room. He made her Lay on the Bed! He provides First Aid to her! He sits near her!

All 12 Members see his car from far and tried to search him for help and came near the Bungalow! They saw his car inside the Bungalow and went inside!

They called him from outside! Krish comes outside and watched them. Karan Says, "we are from Chennai, we came here for a Trip, now we need your help Please!"

Krish Says, "Come inside."

They came inside and krish offers them to sit on Sofa! He asks them to take rest and he left to bring coffee for them! They got relived!

Priya accidentally sees Sara Photo in Living Hall. She points out that photo to all! All were shockedto see sara's photo! Krish came with coffee and saw all were standing before Rebecca's Photo! He says, "Please come and take coffee."

Karan asks,"Who are you?".

Krish replies, "I am Krish, This Estate and this Bungalow is mine."

Karan says, "That means Mr. Natraj?" Krish replies, "He is my Father".

All were really shocked and Karan asked him, "So you all have planned to kill us. Right?"

Krish is stunned with his answer, He asks, "What do you mean?"

Karan Says, "You, Your Father and Sara all three planned to bring us here and try to kill us! Right?"

Krish asks, "Who is Sara?"

Karan says, "Dont act to be smart!" He points out the Rebecca Photo and ask him, "Who is that?"

Krish Replies, "Its Rebecca... My Ex- Wife to be"

But they did not believe him! Karan says, "He will make a case against you all three members now it self"

Krish says "you go and put case anywhere else It is Rebecca."

All came outside and sees Rebecca there! She walks towards them! Krish walk inside and sit near Sara. Karan shouted on Rebecca by misunderstood that she is Sara. But Rebecca shows her anger on him and says,"How dare you raise your voice in front of Rebecca" and give him a tight Slap" He fainted!

All were shocked and ran inside the Bungalow and called Krish! Krish rushed out side and ask them what happened!

Roja Explains what happened few minutes ago! Krish Says, "I dont trust you, that Rebecca came here."

Roja says, "Sir It is really true."

Krish Says, "Listen one thing. Rebecca is not alive. She died 3 Years back. So dont say anything like this."

Now all got shocked to hear this from him! Roja brings Krish to Karan, who is fainted and his cheeks have finger prints. Krish splash water on his face and woke him up!

He got afraid to see all of them. Krish asked them to stay in his Bungalow to solve the problems! They agreed!

All got inside the Bungalow! Sara is in deep Sleep! Krish went to her room and locked doors and sat near Sara! Rebecca watch them from window!

All 12 members stayed in a Big Room. Karan felt sad about Sara. Karan Says, "we did wrong to Sara. Dont Know, what happen to her?"

Roja says, "First we need to find her out!"

Priya says, "First we need to inform Prabhu's death to Police"

All discussed about the next step. While Mr. Natarajan calls all staff members mobile! All are shown as Switched off! Their parents called him and ask him about them. He says "may be there is power cut. I will make necessary arrangements"

Madhavi and Padmanaban is worried for Sara. Madhavi says, "She dint call us for the whole day! Her number is switched off. I am worried about her"

Bungalow Clock Bell rings 6 times to show the time is Evening 6 pm.

Rebecca came inside the Bungalow! She had a Sharp Knife in her Hand!

To be Continued....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  4. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Very interesting......

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

very interesting story.I read in one stretch.keep Rocking

1 person likes this.
  6. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @periamma,

Thank you so much for your valuable feed back!

7. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Very interesting. The story has a good flow.. Do take care of the tenses and grammatical errors just an advice from my side

1 person likes this.
  8. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @Catgol,

Thank you so much for your Valuable Feedback!

9. Sivasakthigopi

Chapter IX

Bungalow Clock Bell rings 6 times to show the time is Evening 6 pm.

Rebecca came inside the Bungalow! She had a Sharp Knife in her Hand!
    Sara slowly gets conscious. She opens her eyes slowly! She saw Krish there! Krish asks her, “Are you Ok?” But Sara gets afraid and tries to wake up from bed. Krish says, “Sara. Don’t hurt yourself! Just take rest!”

But Sara wakes up and moves towards the door. Krish asks her to wait. But Sara doesn’t listen. He rushed towards her and drags her and pushes her on the bed harshly. He says, “Your Life is in danger. Please listen what I am telling.” But Sara doesn’t hear him. She is very adamant and wish to go outside at any cost. Krish tries to control himself as much as possible. Finally he slaps her. She gets afraid of him and keeps quite.

Krish Says, “I am Krishanan Natarajan, Son of Mr. Natarajan, Who is your CEO.” Sara is shocked. Krish continues, “Your Team members 12 people are also staying in this bungalow at present. They are furiously angry on you. If you go outside they will definitely hurt you. So be calm and stay here till the problems get solved. If you need anything I will arrange, but don’t come outside till the problems get solved.”

Sara Says, “Sorry Sir, I don’t know what happened. Thank you for your help!”

Krish Says, “Ok. No Problem. And one thing, Call me Krish not Sir.”

Sara replies, “Ok Sir.”

All 12 of them gathered in one of a big room in the Bungalow. Suddenly they hear a big noise outside the room. All gets tensed. Roja got up from her place and goes to see what happened outside. Her hands started shivering when she touched the door. She slowly opens the door. But there is nothing to see. She turns back and sees all 11 people. All Their face freezed in fear. Suddenly someone pulls Roja outside the room. All were shocked and rushed outside immediately. But she was not there. It is a big corridor. Within a second it is not possible for anyone to go anywhere. Fear comes back on all the faces.

All rushed downstairs and called Krish. But he doesn’t reply to them. All gets frightened of Krish too.

Priya, Kavitha , Fathima and Usha decides to go outside the Bungalow and the estate at any cost. They informed others about this.

Usha says, “We want to go outside the estate. I think there are some haunting activities here. As soon as possible we need to go out of this estate, so that it will be safe for us..”

Fathima says, “Yes Usha, you are correct. We will leave this Bungalow as soon as possible.”

Rebecca sees their discussion, she says, “I want to see all your blood. I want to bath in all your blood. You decide to leave this Bungalow. But I won’t let you to leave this Bungalow.”

They were ready to leave the Bungalow and came outside, there Rebecca was waiting for them. They were shocked to see her. She laughing vigorously and says, “I am waiting for you all.” She comes towards them.

All gets afraid and runs back to the Big Room. Rebecca follows them!

To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  10. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @g3sudha,

Thank you for your valuable feed back.

1 person likes this.