1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The big why....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meeta012, Oct 24, 2007.

1. meeta012

meeta012 Junior IL'ite

I stumbled into IL one day...without any intention to hang on,books being my real passion.I've come back off and on...and gone back far richer..with affection and wisdom.
    I have a question and some pain to share. I know I have never knowingly hurt another person.Why then is life so cruel....to hand out the worst possible scenarios? The most unthot of pain? I keep trying to come out of one battle...immediately to be set upon by something more so drastic that there seems no way out? Ten long years of unending battles in exchange for long prayers and unending belief in Ma Durga and chants.

Right now,its like a chessboard life.Standing on one square...and whichever move comes next,I know I'll lose. To lose every hope..every dream and still be alive to take more pain....why?
    For the last three years I 've built bit by bit and in one day-by one decision not in my hand-the entire foundation is gone and nothing is left.No specifics necessary-but I can tell you that efforts were more than 100%.
    I'm not the kind to give up-I'll build again-but today,with no belief in natural justice...and no belief in God-I'm just wondering why life is so downright cruel....

2. suminanda

suminanda New IL'ite

dear meetha,pl don't get disappointed. life's like that.........It doesn't give what we wish.....but it gives what we do not expect..............destiny seems so cruel sometimes.....but do believe there are silver lines hidden somewhere..........wishes and luv...........suminanda

3. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meeta, i have no idea what is causing u to be so low and demotivated, but beleive in urself. Hardwork and sincerity will reap its rewards in time to come. Life can be hard at times but we have to learn to fight back and keep trying. My prayers are always with you. Have faith in God , u will never be let down.