The best Valentine's day I had - Feb month contest

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya,
    Your TDH bowled me over,. I enjoyed this real life romance very much. May you contunue to be romantic And happy for ever.
    Regards,
    Meenu

2. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hi VidyaMurali,
    Your Valentinse day's and TDH's descriptions are very very sweet! could even watch both of your expressions..so nice..

3. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Thank you all specially the Judges. Sorry all of you that i am replying so late. But i was on leave and i just came today to office and when i checked my mail i got the good news that i won. I couldnt believe it. This is a lovely surprise and in my life this is the first time i won something. Thank you all once again and I will post my entry in the next thread.

Thank you all once again.

regards
    Farida
    CBI

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Farida (CBI),

Congrats once again! Good that you came back from holidays to a winning streak! Is this the first time you are winning?? Well, it is only the beginning now,Inshallah for you. I am sure the judges enjoyed reading your work.

regards
    Vidya

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Vidya,Vidya,Vidya(Vmur),

What an entry! From Periyavaal to this tres romantic VD episode with a TDH guy, hmm, you can write,girl!!!

affly
    Vidya24

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  6. Chilbuli Imli

Dear Vidya and Sowmya

Dear Vidya and Sowmya,
    I read your entries and there are really superb. Congratulations for winning. Very soon i will post my entry. I know you all ladies are eagerly waiting to read my entry and i promised i will post it today. I was on leave and this winning came to me a surprise when i came back to work today.

Hearty Congratulation once again to both.

regards
    CBI

7. Chilbuli Imli

The best Valentine's day I had - My Entry

Best Valentine I had

I have been married for six years. In the last six years, we shared joy and pain. Our life has gone through ups and down but we were always there for each other.

When I think about the Best valentine I had it takes me back in the past. We had just finished our first year of marriage. As we know, the first year is the best year of the married life. However after the first year, we used to land into fights and arguments on regular basis

During my second year, the situation got worse and we ended into an argument on every small issue. Our love which was so pure and true and endless was shattering to pieces.

No single night passed when I did not cry and sleep. I strongly felt that I have married a wrong man and wanted divorce from him. On January 25 we had a big fight. We did not speak to each other for 19 continuous days.

It was due to a small misunderstanding. Since I was not wrong I just didn’t want to compromise this time. I decided to leave him and go back to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> to my mother’s house. I even booked my tickets because we were staying together but as if we were two strangers.

On 13<SUP>th</SUP> night as usual when I came from work I was tired and was very upset. I opened the lock and switched the lights. To my surprise my husband was there and he has decorated the entire room with red roses. He had made a red carpet for me. He took me in his arms and carried me till the bedroom. The bedroom was completely decorated with white and pink roses and notes stuck all over the wall with words like
    “I AM SORRY and Please forgive me”

I love you so deeply,
    I love you so much,
    I love the sound of your voice
    And the way that we touch.
    I love your warm smile
    And your kind, thoughtful way,
    The joy that you bring
    To my life every day.
    I love you today
    As I have from the start,
    And I'll love you forever
    With all of my heart.

In the middle of the room there was a table with red cloth on it. He took me there and made me sit on the chair. Then he went to the other room and came dressed as a waiter and handed me the menu card. The Menu card was hand made by him and it listed all the items he has specially prepared for me. He had never cooked anything in his life . However, he made tremendous efforts to learn to cook five items from his friend’s wife.

8. Chilbuli Imli

The best Valentine's day I had - My Entry cont..

The menu card is still with me and it was as follows:

I take my walks alone and at every beautiful spot I wish you were there. I wake up each morning hoping to meet you. I am thinking of how we will meet, would it be as romantic as movies? Or is it possible that I have known you all my life but we are yet to realise we are meant for each other?

Perhaps I'll be drawn to you by your infectious smile, your long black hair or may be your laughter that I have never heard before.

Tonight I will look out my window and stare at the beautiful stars, hoping that somehow you are also looking up and wondering about me. And when I am lost and lonely, I will just close my eyes and believe that you are on your way and that you are longing to see me as well.

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid style="WIDTH: 466.4pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=622 border=0><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 109.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=146>

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 209.3pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=279>

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 2.05in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=197>Price

<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 109.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=146>Refreshment

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 209.3pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=279>Shahi Gulab Drink

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 2.05in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=197>1 kiss

<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 109.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=146>Desert

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 209.3pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=279>Rasmalai
    Chocolate heart shape cake

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 2.05in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=197>3 kisses on your favorite place

<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 109.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=146>Starters

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 209.3pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=279>Chicken Lolipop

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 2.05in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=197>25 kisses

<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 109.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=146>Main Course

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 209.3pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=279>Chicken Fried Rice
    Chicken Sweet Corn Soup

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 2.05in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width=197>Whole night of love and kisses

I was surprised and didn’t know how to react. I didn’t know whether to cry or laugh. There was a special heart shaped candle on the table which he lit. He again went to the other room and dressed himself again as my husband and came back, kissed my hand and forehand, knelt on his legs and said “I am sorry for behaving so stupid. I have realized my mistake. Please forgive me and PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME.

9. Chilbuli Imli

The best Valentine's day I had - My Entry cont..

I hugged him and cried. I also apologized to him. I told him that it was extremely difficult for me as well to stay without talking to him for all these days. And we both cried. Then, after 15 minutes he took me in his arms, gave me a tight hug

He handed to me a gift bag. There were 3 gifts I took the smallest and opened it. My heart skipped a beat when I opened the first gift. It was packet of Folic Acid with a note saying that “I want you to become the mother of my child and let’s try for it hard”. I always wanted a baby since our marriage, however, he was against it as he wanted to get settled first. I was very extremely happy. The second packet was a diamond ring and third packet contained a ticket for two to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Malaysia</st1:place></st1:country-region> for 10 days.

I was extremely happy and felt like God has really answered my prayers. Today we have completed 6 years and we are happily married still. We have one daughter and now we shall plan for our second baby. Today I feel we are made for each other and we understand each other so well that whenever we feel that an argument can turn into a fight, either one of us compromises and apologize irrespective of whose mistake it is.

I love him a lot and today I am going to surprise him by taking him for a dhow cruise and a lovely candle night dinner under the stars along with my daughter.

Like most love stories, we too have had bitter times during our time. But we cherish those moments.

I thank God for giving me a good, reliable, mature and romantic husband. In our life – where I experience great joy, freedom, love and acceptance – I'm grateful to have a person who accepts me just as I am and is concerned only about my happiness.

You've introduced me to myself …You said
    I was born for you. Without me life is vain
    The whole world is an empty space filled with pain You said
    the spark in my eyes is the only ray of hope
    And I remember …

Our love (you said would) remain endless and eternal …

Love
    CBI

10. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Dear Farida,
    All these days I was waiting to read your entry. Sooooo sweet! At first, I couldn't believe all these. But thinking about his real love towards his beloved, I felt it is so simple for him to do all these for you. I have also experienced such surprising moments from my hubby too..Thanks Farida, for sharing such a wonderful moment from your life. May God bless you both with all the best. My kisses to your little one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.