1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE BEST GIFT(small story about attitude)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by flyingfancy, Jul 14, 2010.

1. flyingfancy

flyingfancy New IL'ite

A man took his twin sons to the wise man of the village to predict their presonalities.The man told him to put his two sons in two different rooms and give them each a gift."Give the best toy in the market to Dan and a box full of horse dung to Ned,"he advised.
    The man did exactly ashe was told to and keenly observed his children.Dan was sulking,"I don't like the colour of this toy,it's too small,and it dosen't talk or sing."
    The man peeped into Ned's room and saw him laughing with joy,"my parents can't fool me.If there is horse dung then there must be a pony somewhere closeby!What a wondreful gift!"

So by this small story we all can understand that it's very important to have the right thoughts and attitude.:bowdown

Deepu04 and sindmani like this.

2. mariajohnson9

mariajohnson9 New IL'ite

It is a good story about attitude which is quite inspiring and motivating. I have a wonderful quote to describe

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite