1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 4 - Serial With Weekly Episodes

Discussion in 'The Beauty And The Brain - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Good going

Dear Varalotti,
    Please excuse me for not responding for the third episode. I had been on a pilgrimage at Kerala and was back only on 31st, again been going out. So by the time I read the episode, it was late for commenting.
    The present episode, it was good reading it. I can see many ILites have slight hesitatioin when they read about the description of female body. But I don't feel like it. After all, a writer have to give some masala to a story or it will be very bland, especially in a story like this one. May be as we all feel that you are a close friend, most have taken liberty and chided you. It is okay and understandable.
    The story is gaining speed slowly but steadily, good going. Now it is suspense time, waiting to see what Sharada does to avenge the Khan.
    By the way, your description of the Kapoor family is real, from what I have read. Now both the grand daughters have voluntarily done what their grandpa likes most, only he is not alive to see it. Satyam..... and Mera Naam ....... were really vulgar only. Even Sangam should be included in this list.
    And saying that most actors have legalised their so called 2nd marriages is not right. As per law, a man cannot have 2 wives . I think only Muslims can wed more than one woman simultaneously. The public is keeping its face by calling them second wives. Sridevi has also married an already married man.
    Anyway, you are creating great expectations by the plot. We are all waiting for the next episode eagerly.
    Best wishes,
    varloo

2. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,
    Since you post ur episodes during weekends,by the time i read it a lot of discussion has already started!!!weekends are generally busy for me!!anyways,in my openion,what we have read so far is something we know or have been reading many times in various sources.....ofcourse,i consider the first few episodes as an introduction to your story backdrop(bollywood).....but what we are all waiting for is some real twists&turns!!a sudden development!!or a shocking revelation!!till now it has been predictable......but its going smooth!!!

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

It's Not Swetha's Story, Vidhukumar!

Dear Vidhukumar,
    Many of you are thinking that The Beauty And The Brain is Swetha's story. How she got into trouble, and how he got out of it.
    It's not so. It's a wholesome story involving many other characters. And I should do justice to all the characters.
    So don't be in a hurry to know what happened to Swetha. You will know that, later, eventually. But before that we need to know about...

What is this, I have started hinting about the 5th episode?
    Madam, please wait for about 68 hours to know about the other characters in the story.
    Varalotti

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Fifth Episode Is Out!

Most Gracious ILites,
    The 5th episode is out. As I am going out of office on a professional assignment tomorrow morning and will not be able to log on to the Net till late in the evening, I have posted it now itself. (IST 2145 Hours, 7th April, 2006)
    I had very specifically asked you in the curtain raiser,

With a baby you can’t take love for granted. You have to express it strongly and frequently. Do that by giving your comments. Indifference or a silent appreciation is something a baby can’t understand. As mothers you should know better.

You did it exceedingly well when the 4th episode was out. I especially loved the controversy, the heated discussion and then the acceptance. Everyone loves babies, everyone loves to play with them. But each has its way. Timid people like me will be afraid even to touch the baby lest it should cry. But some people simply lift the babies high, and even throw up in the air and play roughly with them.
    Their love is no less. It's just different. My 4th episode enjoyed being thrown up in the air. Because it knew for sure that some hands would receive it on the way down and it won't be allowed to fall on the floor.
    And the way you played with the 4th episode made me run to my desk again and write almost all the remaining episodes so that I will be ready to answer all your questions.
    Have a nice time reading.
    With Affectionate Regards,
    Your,
    Varalotti

Check here for 5th episode

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2006