1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the baby diaries....part2

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by thechanakya, Apr 12, 2015.

1. thechanakya

thechanakya Bronze IL'ite

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/269986-baby-diaries.html

Day 70:

well, they took me someplace B.A.D. and did some HORRIBLE things. U cant even imagine the pain.
    my thighs hurt like hell!!! Cried a lot. And caught the flu too. Food-y, dodo and the old people seemed very apologetic. But, why did they do it in the first place. Im not forgiving them anytime soon.
    Oh and the fan. Well, maybe its just infatuation. Not true love??!! He just watched them do it to me. Dint do a thing about it.

Day 72:
    The pain seems to be wearing off. Im being given a pink sweet syrup thingy. Love it. Looking forward to it.
    Dodo kept holding me all night long.

Day 80:
    Love red. Such a pretty color. Now I do potty all over anybody I lay my butt on. That’s my favourite pastime now. love seeing their stupid expressions when they realise it.
    Now the ancient guy seems to be more comfortable around me. kinda liking him.
    But food-y is the best of all. Love her smell. She is so kind to me....

Day 85:
    turned over today. Finally. Have been trying for sometime now. Finally I can lay on my tummy. Bored of lying on my back all day long.
    Apparently this is a big deal. Heard food-y getting excited and telling all and sundry about it.
    Ancient people came and wanted an encore. Well, did not oblige.
    Will do when I feel like it.
    Or maybe if food-y wants an encore.

Day-90:
    Well, haven’t really mastered the art yet. Still getting the hang of it.
    Dodo came over with new clothes and more of them loud bright things! getting on my nerves now.
    Fan??! Whose that??

Day 100:
    Well, 100 days!!! i feel so old. positively ancient. people seem to have kinda lost interest in me now. am i no longer cute??!
    even Dodo and food-y seem to be talking about things other than me lately.
    I don’t like it one bit.
    I cried my lungs out. And lo I was back in the spotlight!

3 people like this.

2. thechanakya

thechanakya Bronze IL'ite

thanks @ forum members for the very good response to my first writeup.

3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Intersting. Keep going. Love to see the world in baby's eyes