The attitude of Indian men towards women must change. Do you agree?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chkalyani, Sep 12, 2013.

1. chkalyani

chkalyani Gold IL'ite

There are endless discussions and news on TV channels about the rape cases and women atrocities in India. Indian women need to be extra cautious these days when they go outdoors.

In this connection, I would like to invite the members to share their views and opinions on the given topic. Do you think that there is a need for the change in the attitude of Indian men towards women?

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Chkalyani

There are already so many threads which has this discussion why don't you join one of them.

why only Indian men I think there should be change in both men as well as women.

3. chkalyani

chkalyani Gold IL'ite

Thank you Aruna for the suggestive response. But what if members participate in this new discussion? And as mentioned by you, well on a comparative basis it is the Indian women who are facing problems in their day to day life due to the attitude of Indian men towards them. And a very negligible percent of Indian men are being bullied or looked down upon by the women. Hence the thread particularly meant at the attitude of Indian men towards the women.

4. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

I hope harsher punishments surely changes the attitude of such men..
    and the judgement on Nirbhaya's case gives peace of mind..