1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the Art of Dieing

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jul 27, 2011.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji
    That was really hilarious!
    :rotfl:biglaugh:rotfl:biglaugh

Very hilarious!
    Actually mnay years ago I a saw sitcom here where this man does exactly that. Runs a business selling graveyards! He takes the prospective folks to open spaces and gives them choices like atop a hill with a good view of the town below; close to a gurgling brook with lovely sounds of flowing water, underneath trees that ensure good breeze:)! His salesmanship convinces the folks that they are going enjoy all these from their graves!!
    One day last week I happened to see a hearse(empty) with the licence plate, "Last Ride"!
    Enjoyed it immensely!

1 person likes this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala,

Glad u enjoyed this blog, as much as i did.

i keep getting crazy ideas, read my blog tommorrow , abot the germs on currency notes, which made me laugh, the blog is ready, i will post tomorrow.The jokes too are plenty this time, around 7 i think.HAHA

Thanks for the kind words.

Regards

kamal

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Kamalji, it indeed is an art and your blog is funny - the way you think!!! Your blog reminded me of a neighbor who for her husband's 40th B'day (yes, just 40!!) had arranged a casket as a gag gift......so it is an art and a business - even when alive.

Kamala,
    Loved it!!!

And oh Kamalji thanks for that heads up -I can't wait to hear your take in your new blog!!

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rama,

u will read it tomm. What kind of germs we have, and what i propose to do .HAHA

REgards

kamal

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Wah Wah Kamalji....Attaa post!!!!!:rotfl

Thanks to Satchidananda who nominated this post to FP, I got to read it today and sad that I didn't get to read much earlier.:bonk Was away for the past ten days and now it is possible that you are in your Mumbai trying to nab PremChopda and DilipKumar. Good luck!

Sirjee...I don't think I will get any response from you for this feedback of mine because I know of your habit of letting the old posts be in the past and you attend only to your new posts. But I so wish that you would at least read my feedback because I simply loved it. There is only a 'like' icon to click, wish it was Love!! I think you have outdone yourself with this grand new plans and business endeavor.

So 'slicko' Kamalji offers a great deal, Only 25,000 rupaiyya for a whole package deal for the Art of 'Dieing'! You surely are a great deal when compared to the Sri Sri Sri Sri Sri...(I forget how many Sri's!!) Ravishankar! That in itself should put you on good recommendation!

"Kamalji went many a mile
    To make everyone smile ........Kya baat hain, kya line hai!:thumbsup
    And your suggestion to Mindi was even more worthy. What an omniscient you are, you even knew she love Bindi?!:mrgreen: As my fb is so late, you will not be offering any lines to me, I wonder what it would have been..perhaps "Kamla the Pagla"?? (oops, it should be pagli I guess!)

As for the jokes, I enjoyed the one on that Bruce Lee...simply Jo..Lee!(jolly, just in case you didn't get it!!)

L, Kamla

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

thank u for the wonderful FB, even though belated, u revived an old blog of mine eh ! Satchi, she overestimates me, and nominates my posts, what to do. K amla even i want to nominate can u send me the link please, i can find it, i have a few to nominate.

if u seriously go thru my idea, it is not a bad idea. This is like cleaning up well a shaddi ka mandap after all the festivities are over. We will die, why not decide what will happen after my death, i want a good smiling pic in the orbituraries, a nice writeup, where to hold my condolences, etc etc. i am serious on this, but wrote it tongue in cheek, but actually one can mint money if one sells this idea to the richie richie guys, for the poor it is useless.

For u i would write

The lady called Kamla,
    Use to love eating Amla,

She loved eating Fish,
    on indus give comments Lavish,

All ilites used to her adore,
    Alas, today she is no more !!!

Dont kill me, i dont want to eb no more now.HHAHA

Thanks once again.

REgards

kamal