1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The All-knowing!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Viji
    This is one of my earliest ramblings after joining IL seven years back! Thank you for prying it out and writing a FB.

The prediction of your mother's impending end by your DH is what is called premonition. This feeling normally comes close to the incident. He predicted it and your mother passed away on the following day. Very often old people who are sick do come to know of their end and even prepare us for it.

My 'all knowing person' is not of this category. They just bluff their way through by pretending that they knew of the possibility of an incident long after it had happened! Sri

1 person likes this.
  2. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shri Cheeniya,
    Yes, some such people make such comments. As for premonition, I am reminded of a
    'true' incident. Ramesh was about to board that flight but something inside told him that it would crash immediately after take off. He decided to cancel his travel and go home. He collected his car from the parking area and lo and behold the aircraft did crash and fell on his car killing him and some other passengers.

Cheeniya likes this.