The advent of JULIUS ....he came , he saw , he conquered...veni,vedi,vici!!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vaidehi,

So good to see you here.Thanks for appreciating JUJU....ofcourse you can call him JUJU too.
    He is truly adorable and entertains us all the time and Romeo his big brother enjoys his company too.Romeo was so depressed after our dear 15 year old Julie left us and finally we decided to get a companion for him We chose a Basset hound as they are a very friendly breed and not aggressive .They are not great as watch dogs more like TOY dogs .He is a perect friend for Romeo our 4 year old huge Lab.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  2. rmalathi

rmalathi Senior IL'ite

Dear Paulina,
    Your boys Romeo and Juju are so adorable. You must be having a great time with them.

Cheers,

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi malathy,

So good of you to step in and have a look - see at our R & J.
    Yes, our sons are adorable .
    Both DH& I are now sitting in an empty nest with the kids away on distant shores ...so only these two pets liven up our days.We see them first thing in the morning and last thing at night .They both spend their time with us in our room too ....under the bed where they have their own little beds spread out !

4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Paulina

Glad to see Julius and Romeo. You know my elder daughter's date of birth is also 9th May. So will always remember the date. Your granddaugther Paulina looks so cute. Good to know she is also fond of Romeo and Julius. My hugs and kisses to Paulina, Romeo and Julius.

love
    viji

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pauli

I am here after ages. I had the golden opportunity to meet our handsome Romeo, yet have to meet Juju. How did you manage to carry him as a kid, it must be a task.

Did Juju bite and chew Romeo when he was teething? I have seen pups doing this to elder dogs when we rescue and take them under our care. Though the elders ones just give a friendly warning bark, yet it must be hurting them for sure.